Welcome to Finheaven Brothers and Sisters! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome to Finheaven Brothers and Sisters!

Hello everyone. I have been a dolphins fan since I was 5 (1980). I used to follow the dolphins forum on PSD but that site was apparently shut down, so I found myself here. My favorite players are probably Zach Thomas & Jason Taylor. I've lived all over the east coast but am now in Amish county in Pennyslvannia.

Good morning to you. I would like to say welcome to Finheaven and glad you are here! My name is John aka Fin Fan In Cali. I wanted to ask what brought you here along with how long you been a Dolphin fan? Who is your favorite Dolphin player past or present or both? Also where are you from? If you have any questions about the site, its forums, memberships please feel free to ask.

Have a great day!
John
I’ve been a Dolphins fan since 1970. Grew up in New York and Flipper was my favorite show. So it was a no brained that I’d be a Dolphins fan. I went to high school in Hialeah and got to work in the Orange Bowl as a teenager. 79-82 before I joined the military. Zach Thomas is my favorite player.

I’ve been a Dolphins fan since 1970. Grew up in New York and Flipper was my favorite show. So it was a no brained that I’d be a Dolphins fan. I went to high school in Hialeah and got to work in the Orange Bowl as a teenager. 79-82 before I joined the military. Zach Thomas is my favorite player.
I also grew up in New York and have been a fan since 1970 as well. I went in the Marine Corps in 1982. What service were you brother?

Welcome!

John

H
Good morning to you. I would like to say welcome to Finheaven and glad you are here! My name is John aka Fin Fan In Cali. I wanted to ask what brought you here along with how long you been a Dolphin fan? Who is your favorite Dolphin player past or present or both? Also where are you from? If you have any questions about the site, its forums, memberships please feel f

Good morning to you. I would like to say welcome to Finheaven and glad you are here! My name is John aka Fin Fan In Cali. I wanted to ask what brought you here along with how long you been a Dolphin fan? Who is your favorite Dolphin player past or present or both? Also where are you from? If you have any questions about the site, its forums, memberships please feel free to ask.

Have a great day!
John
Hello all! I am originally from Okeechobee, currently living in San Diego. Life long fan

British fan here.
First discovered football in 1982 (thanks to Channel 4 (UK)) - watched on television with some interest but no particular allegiance.
Mid 1980's - found myself living and working out of Miami Beach, taken to a few games by friends - HOOKED!
Early 1990's - living in NYC my friends did everything they could to 'convert' me, but I stood strong and wore my 'Phins gear at every opportunity (where I wouldn't get the crap beaten out of me!)
Mid-90's to date - back home but still following the only NFL team I'll ever support. I don't care if the league exports the Jags to London or creates a new team they will NEVER be my team - Phin Fan 4 Life 👍

British fan here.
First discovered football in 1982 (thanks to Channel 4 (UK)) - watched on television with some interest but no particular allegiance.
Mid 1980's - found myself living and working out of Miami Beach, taken to a few games by friends - HOOKED!
Early 1990's - living in NYC my friends did everything they could to 'convert' me, but I stood strong and wore my 'Phins gear at every opportunity (where I wouldn't get the crap beaten out of me!)
Mid-90's to date - back home but still following the only NFL team I'll ever support. I don't care if the league exports the Jags to London or creates a new team they will NEVER be my team - Phin Fan 4 Life 👍

british crown GIF

Back
Top Bottom