Welcome To Miami Josh Rosen | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome To Miami Josh Rosen

Well done miami we flipped a 2 round pick this year for next year gave up a 5th this year for a qb who if he came out this year would have been a possible top 5 pick :hclap:

Understand your POV.

But NE is able to plug and play linemen because of Brady and the scheme.

Belichick whenever in trouble always resorts to multi TE and I Back big sets to get his teams settled for the November/December run.

The key to the success of that offense, as we have all seen...is Tom Brady getting rid of the ball in a blink of the snap.
I think I said that in that post:
It was all about coaching them up in the system.

If Josh Rosen becomes what I think he will be, then I am very happy with this trade. I do not think Rosen will be any good in the NFL. I also think he will be injury prone. This trade means the Dolphins will likely invest 2 seasons in the guy. They may lose enough games to get Trevor Lawrence ina couple years at no. 1. To me, that would be worth a couple bad years with Rosen. If I am wrong, then so be it.

Let's go! We will see how this pans out, but so far, I like how our front office handled themselves with this trade and the draft.

Yea real jerk and locker room cancer. Welcome to Miami Josh.

Maybe, just maybe, the guy will mature in his role and change his attitude for the positive. Personally, I'll believe it when I see it.

Is it too far of a reach to say that instead of taking Rosen last year straight up at 11, instead we got Minkah, Wilkins, and a 2020 2nd rounder?

I'm still very much on the fence with him, but I trust this staff to maximize his talent.

The trade with NO did not have to be tied to giving away our second round pick. I'll be happy as a clam to get a QB that led GA to the division championship as a freshman or a cant miss Tua... any of the top 3 rated QB's next year. I think Grier could have made the 62nd pick and still got Rosen. There was a lot of desperation in the statement the Cards made after the trade, Phins were holding all the cards. Next year's QB class is a better crop of talent. Look at Rosen's measurables and 40 time etc and compare it to Tua or Fromm.

Name me a QB besides Russell Wilson in the last 15 to 20 years that wasn’t timed in the 40 by a sun dail that won a super bowl.

Back
Top Bottom