Welcome to the 2013 FHMM Tourney! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome to the 2013 FHMM Tourney!

im assuming the seeding is random. Thewalrus a 25 seed? WV only a 7th? Ted slimm an 11th? Does MrMagoo still post here. Dont think ive seen him in here for a while as well as the confessor

im assuming the seeding is random. Thewalrus a 25 seed? WV only a 7th? Ted slimm an 11th? Does MrMagoo still post here. Dont think ive seen him in here for a while as well as the confessor
I wasn't responsible for the seeding, but I'm pretty sure it was done by post count.

if it was a vote on who the better poster in I'd crush vaark and most in my way but it's a case of some whiny fans that cannot accept that a Jet fan is a regular here so obviously I have no chance.

sez the Superfan who's now even mocked on his home board, TGG for being too much of a blind homer.

atp6yb-1.jpg

FWIW, there's one guy in the Playoff Round who's consistent in his disdain for Tannehill (certainly his prerogative) but keeps making these veiled inferences that he's looking forward to Tannehill going down to give Devlin can shine. Rooting for our QBs injury, no matter who's under center is reprehensible IMO. Given that I'd almost vote for junk before him (I said "almost").

I was in last year's bracket, which I didn't even know I was in until late into the rounds. But I didn't make it in this year? I am a bit confused and a bit offended.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.

Dammit!

I knew we were forgetting some deserving posters.

However, in our defense, I did sticky the following thread @ the top of the main forum for over a week: http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?334077-***-2013-FHMM-Tournament-***

All you had to do was open it, not see your name, ask to be considered ... & I would have made room for you. :idk:

Trying to narrow tens of thousands of members down to just 132 total (counting play-ins) is not an easy task.

My apologies.

Dammit!

I knew we were forgetting some deserving posters.

However, in our defense, I did sticky the following thread @ the top of the main forum for over a week: http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?334077-***-2013-FHMM-Tournament-***

All you had to do was open it, not see your name, ask to be considered ... & I would have made room for you. :idk:

Trying to narrow tens of thousands of members down to just 132 total (counting play-ins) is not an easy task.

My apologies.

Didn't even see it man. I usually check the forums from my phone. So I don't always see all posts. Oh well. Thanks for answering though. So my fault for not checking stickies. :up:

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.

The Confessor is a long time member who came on around the same time I did. He became a member June 2004.

If you like the tourney please contribute to the site with purchasing a VIP membership or making a donation to the site. The staff worked worked hard on this as we are volunteers so the membership could all in enjoy. Nice job Mike!:brewskis:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom