Welcome to the 2013 FHMM Tourney! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome to the 2013 FHMM Tourney!

Easy final 4.......

Vaark
Hoops
JCane
Tyler/Nubs

Book it.

On a side note, it looks like I could make some hay this year. Vote for me folks.(Thats my best Bumpus. Im not big on asking people for things.) If I could just get by Vaark I would have a final 4 shot. Look, Vaark is pretty funny and he does hammer Junc, which is great, but sometimes he is lost. Its time to GET REAL and put WVDolphan by him. At least Im not against some powerhouse in round 1 or 2 like the last few years.
No love for me, WV? I was in the finals two years ago and was narrowly edged out by JCane last year.

FWIW, there's one guy in the Playoff Round who's consistent in his disdain for Tannehill (certainly his prerogative) but keeps making these veiled inferences that he's looking forward to Tannehill going down to give Devlin can shine. Rooting for our QBs injury, no matter who's under center is reprehensible IMO. Given that I'd almost vote for junk before him (I said "almost").

Oh him... not a fan. If he gets a single vote I will lose respect for the entire American nation lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm voting for fishfanmiami

clear.gif

cause I loves me some fish

Again to clarify, the names were pulled from finheaven's most thanked, most thanks given, and to add some heels, most No thanked recieved, then ordered by post count. Then finally we looked over the list for any glaring ommisions, added more, and decided to bump it up to 132 names this year, to get more people involved, and amazingly with a larger than ever field, we still have good members who didn't make it in.

Save the good ones for your individual matchup thread. You'll use up all your ammo by that time.

Good advice but as an under dog i like to start fighting at the weight in :)

Sad thing is, up until this year , I always thought finheaven march madness was just an ncaa bracket tournament. :crazy:

Oof, I've got a fight on my hand in the first round this year. :/

Good luck to everyone though!

The play-in games are now complete. We have our 128 contestants.

Round One shall begin shortly ...

(Note: Due to formatting difficulties, the bracket is not available yet. However the matchups are in the order of the op ... Shula bracket winner will face Griese, and Marino vs. Csonka in the Final Four.)

:refuse: Another first round exit to lower seed. :sigh:

Well, good luck to all those still left.

Congrats fishfanmiami, you deserve it. I lost to a stand up guy. Good luck in the next round and knock the snot out of that mountain troll.

clear.gif

Here's your award for the win

GoldenTurdAward-1.jpg

One last thing

7wLxx-1.gif

ry6o9-1.gif

imdxH-1.gif

iddpx4O7iITrh-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom