Welcome To The Ballagio | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome To The Ballagio

Pandarilla

Active Roster
Reaction score

Post junior year breakdown by some truly geeked up dudes...

We basically traded a year and a half of Ajayi for 4 years of this kid. I don't know why he didn't play more in college, but sometimes coaches are stupid, look at this guy.

750x422

Love his pick... he is the perfect compliment to Drake. Drake and Bellage in the backfield, Gesiki in the Y-Iso and 2 speed WRs. Good luck Defense.

I’m paraphrasing Rich Eisen on NFLN, once Ballage was selected and Mayock was doing his analysis, Eisen said, “Imagine adding him with Drake”, “Oh My Gosh”, that’s exactly how I’d imagine opposing defensive coordinators saying that exact thing.

OK....so what's the bad news on this kid?

OK....so what's the bad news on this kid?
He needs work on his blocking, and his vision could be better.

I read somewhere that he needs to break more tackles as well, but I mostly think he slipped because of how good this class was for RBs. If he hits a crease he can break it from anywhere on the field, I love his speed.

I have met Kalen several times and watched a handful of his high school games, as he graduated from Falcon High School with my nephew, about ten miles east of Colorado Springs. He absolutely dominated the kids he played against here, but he wasn’t going against class 4A or 5A competition. Then I followed him at ASU, where I went to grad school. I was so happy when I heard the Phins had signed him. I don’t think he ever got a lot of reps at ASU, so he should have fresh wheels. Not many guys have his size and speed in one package. Kalen is a high character guy and just as good a person as a football player.

Are we going to see the wildcat back on our offense this year with Ballage?

Are we going to see the wildcat back on our offense this year with Ballage?

Thought the same thing... Would've been perfect with Thill @WR! Unsure they'd do that now with knee???

Beyond that -- IMO having the WC as a package certainly makes other teams at least prepare for it

Back
Top Bottom