Welcome To The Ballagio | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome To The Ballagio

Are we going to see the wildcat back on our offense this year with Ballage?

First play of the season. Ballage in Wildcat... Tannehill split wide... Grant or Drake coming in motion for jet sweep look... Ballage pulls up hits Tannehill on a 30 yard go route. Tannehill shows off new bionic knee. All kidding aside, when the qb splits wide in he wildcat he can't be hit if he doesn't engage in the play so Tannehill would be safe. That's why you saw the play last year where Cutler just stood still with his hands on his hips after the snap.

First play of the season. Ballage in Wildcat... Tannehill split wide... Grant or Drake coming in motion for jet sweep look... Ballage pulls up hits Tannehill on a 30 yard go route. Tannehill shows off new bionic knee. All kidding aside, when the qb splits wide in he wildcat he can't be hit if he doesn't engage in the play so Tannehill would be safe. That's why you saw the play last year where Cutler just stood still with his hands on his hips after the snap.

imageproxy.php

About that Cutler, nice boy for allowing the fanbase to unnecessarily, I say, undeservedly dump on him.

Hard to believe Philbin was once the head coach of the Miami Dolphins

Love his pick... he is the perfect compliment to Drake. Drake and Bellage in the backfield, Gesiki in the Y-Iso and 2 speed WRs. Good luck Defense.

So, you are saying that we have two good running backs. The wide receivers don't matter if the QB can't get them the ball.

Pretty good analysis on this video

After watching that, I can see why he wasn't taken earlier. He's a project. However, there is nothing wrong with that. I think I read somewhere that our RB coach has some experience with him and was banging the table for him. That tells me they feel like his best years are ahead of him. He has the physical gifts, but he's raw. Hopefully, some good coaching and scheme stability will help him maximize his opportunities.

Back
Top Bottom