Welcome To The Suhper Bowl | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome To The Suhper Bowl

Third Eye

Scout Team
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
The Rams are in as is Ndomakong Suh. Is it another ring for an ex Dolphin aka Ajayi?

I dream of an AFC title for the Dolphins. Wearing the throwbacks at home in the AFC title game. It could happen inside five years. We need to build this thing once and for all and get this. Watching these games only fuels my desire more.

Now can KC please take out the Patriots?

If Chiefs get in then Damien Williams will have a shot as well. And if Chiefs win then Chad Henne gets a SB ring.

It’s not the players: it’s the coaching in Miami. Players leave and be successful. When they’re in Miami they’re used wrong and not coached properly.
Miami doesn’t have enough top level players. Or coaching. Bad combo.

It's so nauseating seeing teams play for conference championships and super bowls and we've been spinning our wheels for 27 years. I'm going to be 30 in April and the concept of the Dolphins being a game away from the Super Bowl seems like an alternate reality.

It's so nauseating seeing teams play for conference championships and super bowls and we've been spinning our wheels for 27 years. I'm going to be 30 in April and the concept of the Dolphins being a game away from the Super Bowl seems like an alternate reality.
I just turned 30 two days ago and feel the same exact way.

Refs helped the Rams win. That no pass interference call was obscene! Suh should not be going to the Superbowl. Saints could have closed the game out!!!

Rams were gifted the win somewhat. I was fine either way I just need someone ready to beat NE if the Chiefs fail.

If NE makes it to the SuperBowl, I have to root for them. My daughter’s fiancé suddenly popped up as a lifelong Rams fan at the beginning of the season. Never a mention of the Rams in the 3 years he’s been around before this year. In fact, he always said he was a Jets fan. Now? He says he never said that, and he’s always liked the Rams. As much as it will hurt, I will root my butt off for Tom Freaking Brady if they get there. Same for Mahomes and crew.

If NE makes it to the SuperBowl, I have to root for them. My daughter’s fiancé suddenly popped up as a lifelong Rams fan at the beginning of the season. Never a mention of the Rams in the 3 years he’s been around before this year. In fact, he always said he was a Jets fan. Now? He says he never said that, and he’s always liked the Rams. As much as it will hurt, I will root my butt off for Tom Freaking Brady if they get there. Same for Mahomes and crew.

Patriots are 0-2 in their previous super bowl rematches

Ugh... I'd just ignore his Rams "fandom" just as I ignore my wife's "fandom" for the Saints. With that said... I would never root for the Cheatriots never ever friggin ever, even if they played the friggin Jets (lol) in the Superbowl!!!

You've got to be kidding me the thread Nazis have moved this thread! Not "dolphin" related enough I guess. Oh well let's continue to debate how **** we'll be next year!

You've got to be kidding me the thread Nazis have moved this thread! Not "dolphin" related enough I guess. Oh well let's continue to debate how **** we'll be next year!
Thread Nazis lol. So true.

Back
Top Bottom