Welcome To The Suhper Bowl | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome To The Suhper Bowl

So lets look at this **** Kong Suh was a cancer in our locker room and we get rid of him and he is going to the Super Bowl. Bravo Dolphins! Now we must endure another ***triots Super Bowl. When is this ****ing team going to die! I am sick of it! Something needs to be done lets put a ****ing bomb on their plane blow them out sky at 40,000 ft! Or blow up Gillette Stadium with all their putrid fans in it! Or Shoot Tommy Homo Brady in the head with a double barrel shot gun and Billygoat too! Its time! I have connections back East. IT NEEDS TO END! **** you ***triots!!!

If NE makes it to the SuperBowl, I have to root for them. My daughter’s fiancé suddenly popped up as a lifelong Rams fan at the beginning of the season. Never a mention of the Rams in the 3 years he’s been around before this year. In fact, he always said he was a Jets fan. Now? He says he never said that, and he’s always liked the Rams. As much as it will hurt, I will root my butt off for Tom Freaking Brady if they get there. Same for Mahomes and crew.

Wow.... you need to get over that. My wife is a Redskins fan born and raised. Her dad was a season ticket holder from way back in the late '60's. My oldest daughter is a Ravens fan, another daughter is a Steelers fan. You some kind of dictator? You rooting for the PATRIOTS??? As a Dolphin fan?? Listen to yourself man, that is crazy talk!!

So lets look at this **** Kong Suh was a cancer in our locker room and we get rid of him and he is going to the Super Bowl. Bravo Dolphins! Now we must endure another ***triots Super Bowl. When is this ****ing team going to die! I am sick of it! Something needs to be done lets put a ****ing bomb on their plane blow them out sky at 40,000 ft! Or blow up Gillette Stadium with all their putrid fans in it! Or Shoot Tommy Homo Brady in the head with a double barrel shot gun and Billygoat too! Its time! I have connections back East. IT NEEDS TO END! **** you ***triots!!!

So much drama. Suh has been a non factor until the last two playoff games and he’s probably going to struggle to find work next season and if he does he’ll be playing on a low end contract.

That being said, pressure up the middle is the only way to rattle Brady. So if you hate the Patriots you better be rooting your arse off for Suh and Donald because that is only chance the Rams have.

Wow.... you need to get over that. My wife is a Redskins fan born and raised. Her dad was a season ticket holder from way back in the late '60's. My oldest daughter is a Ravens fan, another daughter is a Steelers fan. You some kind of dictator? You rooting for the PATRIOTS??? As a Dolphin fan?? Listen to yourself man, that is crazy talk!!
No. He’s just a bandwagon fan. As a lifelong Dolphins fan who has never witnessed his team go to the Super Bowl, I believe in team loyalty. I respected him more as a Jets fan. I consider that like leaving your wife because someone else becomes tempting. If a hotter neighbor moves in, is he going to cheat on my daughter?

As crazy as it is, I want his team to lose enough that I’ll root for the enemy.

This made me laugh more than a grown man should. Let’s hope this rant - obviously intentionally humorous- doesn’t offend the wrong people and get you in trouble :)

So much drama. Suh has been a non factor until the last two playoff games and he’s probably going to struggle to find work next season and if he does he’ll be playing on a low end contract.

That being said, pressure up the middle is the only way to rattle Brady. So if you hate the Patriots you better be rooting your arse off for Suh and Donald because that is only chance the Rams have.
Yep. It’s clear he’s been coasting all year - you don’t suddenly play lights out w all that hustle he’s shown in the last 2 games and have your name called more than it was all 16 regular season games combined. What a puke. Still, I hope he and Donald meet at Brady and knock the stuffing out of him.

Never had a problem with Suh . . .hope he plays the game of his life in two weeks.

His contract was always fine . . . Its the consequence of going after one of the greatest UFAs ever to hit the market after his rookie deal. Those guys rarely become available.

I really hope Suh wins a ring. He deserves it more than Ajayi. Suh has been, until Donald hit the scene, the most feared DL in the game. Rightly or wrongly he left the Phins, and has found success. Of all the ex phins from the past 3 or 4 years, he is one that I hope gets to lift the Lombardi.

Oh, and buries Tom at the same time, just for us Phinfans.

The Dolphin's couldn't derail the Patriots dynasty so they paid Suh's salary while giving him to the RAM's so they could end the Patriots run. LOL.

This Super Bowl is a rematch of the one played exactly 17 years to the day. In that one the Patriots were accused of cheating and taping pregame workouts of RAMs. It was the one that started the Patriot dynasty. It would be fitting for the RAM's to finally end it.

Back
Top Bottom