Welcome Vernon Carey to the Dolphins ...(First look at Carey in a Dolphins Uniform) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome Vernon Carey to the Dolphins ...(First look at Carey in a Dolphins Uniform)

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
carey19-1.jpg

Vernon Carey

Thanks for the view Predaphin, and I like to :welcome: Vernon Carey to the Dolphins... :)

Jimmy James said:
Isn't Jerman #60?

Not sure, but thats what Ea Sports has Carey wearing.

BTW, I didnt see that 2nd and 15....I felt good to see all the Patsie Lineman on the ground till i saw that 2nd and 15.....anyway, looks like our O-line will be improved in Madden 05....(in this Pic at least)

Since we're talking numbers, I just want to mention it should be amusing to see if either Hurricane can pry #26 from the guy Taylor will be displacing from the starting lineup. I think one of my Redskins friends told me that Portis had already offered to box that dude for the number...

Heres the guy i wanted to draft.....
woods31-1.jpg
Rashaun Woods

.....and man, check out Sean Taylor making the Eagles WR beg for mercy....Man he looks tight...i bet hes gonna be the best rookie on Madden....if not Eli.

taylor5-1.jpg
Sean Taylor

You guys can check out the rest of the first rd picks for Madden 05 here....

http://www.easports.com/events/maddendraft2005/home.jsp

no matter your opinion, he is a dolphin now. we all like him. but gd, i hate waiting so long til #87..plus we did lose our fourth round pick too. word is Minn. said they would take him if we didnt cough up an extra pick..anyone know anything about this? also, i hated the jets getting vilma...and wilfork going to the pasties. but i guess no matter what those two did, it would make me sick to my stomach. gd man, i just hope this cat will help protect AJ, and open up some aunt jamima so rick can get his.

Sean Taylor looks nice in his picture. But, I am so happy Eagles took Andrews, because he has la lot of excess baggage but he looks nice in his pic.

BTW, I don't see long hair on Gallery nor dreadlocks on McKenzie, I hope they didn't take off the features they had from last year with the extra accesories.

Back
Top Bottom