Welcome Vernon Carey to the Dolphins ...(First look at Carey in a Dolphins Uniform) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Welcome Vernon Carey to the Dolphins ...(First look at Carey in a Dolphins Uniform)

Welcome V.C.

I like this pick...no doubt!!! I don't know if the Pats were bluffing or if the Vikings were bluffing...I hate losing that 4th round pick but V.C. was rated in most boards as the 3rd best OL and I like the pick!!!

Go Fins!!!

Hello fellow Fin-Fans!!!!

You sound like a Packer fan Prime Time. If Brett Favre retired they'd be saying hes too old an dhad nothing left.

Prime Time said:
BTW, I don't see long hair on Gallery nor dreadlocks on McKenzie, I hope they didn't take off the features they had from last year with the extra accesories.

yeah i dont either, but i think thats just because they are still in building mode and have not added the features yet.....If they did remove them it would be a major downgrade and unrealistic...

Prime Time said:
BTW, I don't see long hair on Gallery nor dreadlocks on McKenzie, I hope they didn't take off the features they had from last year with the extra accesories.

They didn't - look at the pic with the ram - he has some dreads

Your post makes no sense what so ever. I am not going to waste my time trying to break your 13 year old codes.

By the way, look at this pic, look at the moon and the clouds, it looks sharp.
perry26-1.jpg

Prime Time said:
Your post makes no sense what so ever. I am not going to waste my time trying to break your 13 year old codes.

By the way, look at this pic, look at the moon and the clouds, it looks sharp.
perry26-1.jpg

yeah it looks tight.

Back
Top Bottom