Well... it's mock draft time. | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Well... it's mock draft time.

Makes sense, but the Dolphins are in a tough spot to trade up unless they start using future picks.

I'm not sure who I'd move up for either. You have someone in mind?
I think you’d be talking about using the 84th to move the 51st up for a player that drops below his draft stock……

You have to see how the board falls, but I could possibly see Darnell Washington getting their interest if he falls out of the first…

Bergeron as a versatile lineman that could either fill left guard or right tackle…

They may surprise us all and go snag an impact defender? Siaki Iki of Baylor could really impact this D-line between those pass rushers?

I think you’d be talking about using the 84th to move the 51st up for a player that drops below his draft stock……

You have to see how the board falls, but I could possibly see Darnell Washington getting their interest if he falls out of the first…

Bergeron as a versatile lineman that could either fill left guard or right tackle…

They may surprise us all and go snag an impact defender? Siaki Iki of Baylor could really impact this D-line between those pass rushers?
I would say anything is possible with Grier. He has shown a propensity to gamble or be bold. In general, I think that has served the organization well.

Another possibility might be trading 51 and 84 to move up, but also getting a later pick. Say 51 and 84 for 42 and 121 as purely an example.

Sam LaPorta
    TE | Iowa
    A+
    Cody Mauch
    IOL | North Dakota State
    A+
    Devon Achane
    RB | Texas A&M
    A+
    DeMarvion Overshown
    LB | Texas
    A