Well, now that there is nothing left to talk about ... - LOL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Well, now that there is nothing left to talk about ... - LOL

Ray R

Club Member
Reaction score
Well, now that there is nothing left to talk about, it will be interesting to see what some of our more "enlightened" posters here can come up with. - LOL

We will be watching free agency take more of our good players than it replaces, while at the same time we will be hoping for a miracle draft even though we have fewer draft picks and no high picks available at this time.

I'm still a homer, but I just can't wait for training camp to start so that we will have some real specifics to focus on.

I can see the "Lemmings" having a field day from now, right up until this new season starts, and that really pisses me off.

I'll just have to focus my "Ray Gun" on their nonsense. There, that's better, I'll have fun watching those "dumbinos" fail and then put them in their place. - LOL

I guess things are looking up after all. - LOL

Well, now that there is nothing left to talk about, it will be interesting to see what some of our more "enlightened" posters here can come up with. - LOL

We will be watching free agency take more of our good players than it replaces, while at the same time we will be hoping for a miracle draft even though we have fewer draft picks and no high picks available at this time.

I'm still a homer, but I just can't wait for training camp to start so that we will have some real specifics to focus on.

I can see the "Lemmings" having a field day from now, right up until this new season starts, and that really pisses me off.

I'll just have to focus my "Ray Gun" on their nonsense. There, that's better, I'll have fun watching those "dumbinos" fail and then put them in their place. - LOL

Get 'em @Ray R , the lemmings are inbound
YARN | I'm going to draw him in and drown him. | Jaws | Video clips by  quotes | 68bd566e | 紗

The draft! We have a lot of needs and not a a lot of picks. Will be interesting to see how we approach pick 21. Whatever we do we need some hits out of this draft. It’s a huge off season for the Phins
any chance we can rid ourselves of some cap and gain a pick or two with any of our players?

Well the superbowl and March madness are coming up!!! Love me some college basketball

We got a huge pro bowl game coming up with flags unfurled and maybe a press conference from our new defensive coordinator telling what he's gonna do to toughen us 👆 up. Wooppee

Watching FA, releases, trades, signings should give a hint of scheme.
This should be last chance for Cam and Tindall. Again, looking for hints.
We all know FH will obsess with any potential draftees brought in for a visit or talked to at Sr Bowl
And the articles/pods throughout the winter and responding to each rumor.
Updates on injuries - Chubb, JP, et all
PLENTY to talk about

t c
View attachment 159898

It's raining here.

I told my wife it's a beautiful day.

She asked "How?".

I told her none of the neighbors dogs are barking incessantly and the crazy man that lives behind us isn't out in the road finger gunning everyone and hollering at clouds.

True story.
I'm that crazy man at times people need to slow down 👇

I was waiting for training camp to start as soon as the KC game was over. Obviously the draft will be the next big issue on here but no matter who they draft, cut, or sign in free agency, we won’t know how any of those additions and subtractions affect the team until next season begins.

While the actual NFL isn’t over until the Super Bowl is played. As a Dolphin fan it ended for me with the loss to KC and now I look forward to the beginning of the 2024 season.

Those "lemmings" (realists) you refer to will have more than up-to-season-start to have a negative outlook on next season. Save this post, and tell me I'm wrong in a year.

Back
Top Bottom