Well, now that there is nothing left to talk about ... - LOL | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Well, now that there is nothing left to talk about ... - LOL

Bathe more often. - LOL
Paul Rudd Sigh GIF

Well, now that there is nothing left to talk about, it will be interesting to see what some of our more "enlightened" posters here can come up with. - LOL

We will be watching free agency take more of our good players than it replaces, while at the same time we will be hoping for a miracle draft even though we have fewer draft picks and no high picks available at this time.

I'm still a homer, but I just can't wait for training camp to start so that we will have some real specifics to focus on.

I can see the "Lemmings" having a field day from now, right up until this new season starts, and that really pisses me off.

I'll just have to focus my "Ray Gun" on their nonsense. There, that's better, I'll have fun watching those "dumbinos" fail and then put them in their place. - LOL

I guess things are looking up after all. - LOL
Aren't you being a proactive lemming by stating more good players will be lost in free agency than replaced and the need for a miracle draft with fewer draft picks and no high draft picks? Where is the optimism?

Aren't you being a proactive lemming by stating more good players will be lost in free agency than replaced and the need for a miracle draft with fewer draft picks and no high draft picks? Where is the optimism?

Almost.

It may be "contagious", but with the help of the good posters on this forum I have recovered my positive attitude.

I'm sure every has other teams to root for in other sports while we wait on the upcoming season.. mine are Boston Celtics. Atlanta Braves. Ole Miss baseball Hurricanes baseball etc .

I'm in SoCal, but I think I want to choose Miami as my retirement chose...or maybe Orlando. I read a lot about Ecuador, but that seems a crazy far way to go...I'm getting close...60 next year...

Back
Top Bottom