Well, now that there is nothing left to talk about ... - LOL | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Well, now that there is nothing left to talk about ... - LOL

I was waiting for training camp to start as soon as the KC game was over. Obviously the draft will be the next big issue on here but no matter who they draft, cut, or sign in free agency, we won’t know how any of those additions and subtractions affect the team until next season begins.

While the actual NFL isn’t over until the Super Bowl is played. As a Dolphin fan it ended for me with the loss to KC and now I look forward to the beginning of the 2024 season.
It's over for me as I can't stand either team .. I guess I'll root half-hearted for KC

I was waiting for training camp to start as soon as the KC game was over. Obviously the draft will be the next big issue on here but no matter who they draft, cut, or sign in free agency, we won’t know how any of those additions and subtractions affect the team until next season begins.

While the actual NFL isn’t over until the Super Bowl is played. As a Dolphin fan it ended for me with the loss to KC and now I look forward to the beginning of the 2024 season.
That is exactly how I feel also.

Those "lemmings" (realists) you refer to will have more than up-to-season-start to have a negative outlook on next season. Save this post, and tell me I'm wrong in a year.
Some so called realist go to far with the same old bullshit instead of looking for ways to improve our team

Those "lemmings" (realists) you refer to will have more than up-to-season-start to have a negative outlook on next season. Save this post, and tell me I'm wrong in a year.
Um, yea, probably, maybe not, the hell with the damn "Lemmings".

Let's "acknowledge" the growth our team is about to experience due to an "uptick" in the capability of our coaching staff and the leveling out of our teams on field performances along with the improved play calling and 2nd half corrections we are going to revel in.

I can scratch my ballz!!!
Think About It Ok GIF by Manifest Destiny Down: SPACETIME

Bathe more often. - LOL

When I retire it will be on the ocean beach somewhere in Mexico so I can live like a millionaire and get all the lil mexican honnies!! I love me some mexicanas!!!
Try Thailand, the food may be better, among other things.
Check with some of our posters. - LOL

It seems like forever until training camp starts. Like last year, I plan to spend a lot of time vacationing overseas. Heading off to Iceland, Finland, Sweden, Netherlands, France, Spain, and Portugal at start of March. When I get back home it will almost be June. Best way to kill time is drink and travel. 😀

Color me jealous.

I went to bootcamp at MCRD San Diego, because I was a "Hollywood" Marine. - LOL

With the exception of the grinder and the paved roads, everything else was sand.
I went to San Diego also then to pendleton next kanehoe Bay Hawaii then back to Pendleton

Back
Top Bottom