Well one thing is for Sure, it's the same old Buffaloe | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Well one thing is for Sure, it's the same old Buffaloe

CpuFan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Well one thing is for Sure, it's the same old Buffaloe. I watched their game
with the Titians today. And all I can say is that they are constant is their inability to defend against the run.

The left side of the defense is still are porous as last year. The Titans owned them. They spread them out and then ran all over them. And the also picked
heavily on the left corner back. Troy Vencent!

The Bills defense only got better when the Titans first stringers came off the
field. I feel so bad for them... Not!

bills had one of the best defenses in the NFL last season, but regardless, this is a pretty stupid thread

how do you not expect for bills fans to lash out against us and make fun of us when you guys make threads dedicated to making fun of them?

They had the #2 defense last year. When the season starts, I have no worries that our D will be just fine. We had backups in with the starters early on yesterday, including Stamer (#57), Bannan (#97), and Kelsay (#90). They were obviously experimenting early on, and didn't care so much about the scoreboard.

And you also can't really say "same old Bills", because we saw some things we haven't seen in a while yesterday, like a solid o-line, a well-timed offense, and bledsoe even effectively scrambled a couple of times! The offense is starting to come together.

It did suck to lose Travis Henry though. You guys have no idea what it's like to lose your starting runningback...oh wait, sure you do! Luckily, we have this no-name backup, Willis Mcga-something or other (heard of him?). So we'll just have to hope he can shoulder the preseason load for the next couple of weeks while Travis rests up and gets healthy.

:)

CpuFan said:
Well one thing is for Sure, it's the same old Buffaloe. I watched their game
with the Titians today. And all I can say is that they are constant is their inability to defend against the run.

The left side of the defense is still are porous as last year. The Titans owned them. They spread them out and then ran all over them. And the also picked
heavily on the left corner back. Troy Vencent!

The Bills defense only got better when the Titans first stringers came off the
field. I feel so bad for them... Not!
and what did the fins look like in their 2nd preseason game? Be honest.

The Dolphins looked like **** but they also had 21 players that missed practice due to injury that week and many didnt play at all in the game or the week

Plus are two starting Corners that game havent been on our team for a month. **** one was signed that monday

Brad528 said:
The Dolphins looked like **** but they also had 21 players that missed practice due to injury that week and many didnt play at all in the game or the week

21 players missed practice due to injury!?!?!?
Maybe it's time for the Phins to get a new strength and conditioning coach... :shakeno:

PayTheBills said:
like a solid o-line

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Their o-line will be their downfall this year. Its in worse shape than the Dolphins o-line. This is a line that is returning 4 starters and several backups from last year. They should be farther along at this point.

All week long, the local talk radio has been hammering the o-line. RT, C, and LG are a mess. The LT has been hurt.

W. McGahee 11 28 1 11
T. Henry 7 27 0 22

McGahee and Henry each has one decent run. Other than that, Henry was 6 carries for 5 yards and McGahee was 10 carries for 17 yds.

That is not good enough.

Troy Vincent was beat like a drum in that game.

Bills fans better hope he was just trying to avoid injury because he was awful at coming up to make tackles. He looked extremely tentative.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
All week long, the local talk radio has been hammering the o-line. RT, C, and LG are a mess. The LT has been hurt.
Ummm ... how many off-sides did the first team oline have? 0 :nana:

Ummm ... how many sacks did the first team oline give up? 0 :nana:

Ummm ... how many turn-overs did the Bills' D force? 2 :nana:

Ummm ... how many interceptions did Bledsoe have? 0 :nana:

Ummm ... maybe the guys yapping on talk radio ought to try watching a game!!!! This ain't "the same old Buffalo Bills" !!! :tongue:

Kinzua said:
Ummm ... how many off-sides did the first team oline have? 0 :nana:

Ummm ... how many sacks did the first team oline give up? 0 :nana:

Ummm ... how many turn-overs did the Bills' D force? 2 :nana:

Ummm ... how many interceptions did Bledsoe have? 0 :nana:

Ummm ... maybe the guys yapping on talk radio ought to try watching a game!!!! This ain't "the same old Buffalo Bills" !!! :tongue:

Can't there please at least be a minimum mental age for these forums?

Back
Top Bottom