Well one thing is for Sure, it's the same old Buffaloe | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Well one thing is for Sure, it's the same old Buffaloe

Justasportsfan said:
I'd rather use facts than formulate an opinion based on someone else's opinion.Inspite the demotions, injuries, Our OL looked a lot better than yours and although preseason is the only basis I have I never stated our OL is in better shape than yours or will be except that it has played better than yours.

You have nothing, admit it, you posted out of your a$$ once again. Until you guys can move the chains more than 98 yds, I would be saying your OL is in better shape than any OL in the league.

Hey, ****head

Game 1:

A. Feeley (8-12, 105), F. Russell (9-101)

Fred Russell has outrushed every one of your RBs, including Henry and McGahee. Both AJ Feeley and Fiedler have more passing yds than Bledsoe and Losman.

Any more stupid requests?

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Hey, ****head

Game 1:

A. Feeley (8-12, 105), F. Russell (9-101)

Fred Russell has outrushed every one of your RBs, including Henry and McGahee. AJ Feeley has more passing yds that Bledsoe and Losman.

Any more stupid requests?

Just so you know Rusell ran not w/ your first unit/OL. Nice try trying to spin it. He also wasn't facing the oposing no.1 DL. DUH!!!

Have you heard the saying, "you are only as good as your last performance".

Yeah here's more request.
What was Feely's nos and Russells in their last game? When Feely played that first game, was he playing the first D unit?

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Hey, ****head
Uhhh what's wrong? Did I hit a nerve? Remember, you're the only one making yourself look like an idiot. Not me. :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
Just so you know Rusell ran not w/ your first unit/OL. Nice try trying to spin it. He also wasn't facing the oposing no.1 DL. DUH!!!

Have you heard the saying, "you are only as good as your last performance".

Yeah here's more request.
What was Feely's nos and Russells in their last game? When Feely played that first game, was he playing the first D unit?

Nice try. That quote only applies to games that actually count.

So you don't have very high expectations for McGahee? 3.5 yds per carry against 2nd teamers. Another wasted draft pick perhaps?

OR MAYBE IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE IT IS PRESEASON.

Justasportsfan said:
Uhhh what's wrong? Did I hit a nerve? Remember, you're the only one making yourself look like an idiot. Not me. :lol:

Neither Russell or McGahee has gone against first teamers, I guess Russell is better than McGahee.....

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Nice try. That quote only applies to games that actually count.

So you don't have very high expectations for McGahee? 3.5 yds per carry against 2nd teamers. Another wasted draft pick perhaps?

OR MAYBE IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE IT IS PRESEASON.
where is my request ?

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Neither Russell or McGahee has gone against first teamers, I guess Russell is better than McGahee.....
If you do what I requested then you will find out that you are wrong. :lol:

I'm glad you can feel confident about an OL that sucked last year, but had 4 out of 5 brought back by that FO anyway. Oh yeah, you hired the great and wonderful wizard of olines. He is going to fix the line. Well so far all he has done is confirmed that 2 out of the 4 returning starters suck so bad that they need to get demoted.

My guess is that Tommy Boy will fire the coach (again) because he can't admit that his players stink.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
I'm glad you can feel confident about an OL that sucked last year, but had 4 out of 5 brought back by that FO anyway. Oh yeah, you hired the great and wonderful wizard of olines. He is going to fix the line. Well so far all he has done is confirmed that 2 out of the 4 returning starters suck so bad that they need to get demoted.

My guess is that Tommy Boy will fire the coach (again) because he can't admit that his players stink.
Man you are stupid. Where did I say I was confident? I was simply trying to find out how our OL was in worse shape than yours which you have FAILED miserably to point out other than your biased opinion. DUH!!!!

Isn't it Mcnally's job to say who stinks and who doesn't. I never denied our Ol was bad last year but not as horrible as yours. DUH!!!!

As far as your TD comment, we shall see if Wanny even keeps his job. Did you see that article about him running the team to the ground. BTW, Just like TD, Spielman is a liar. :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
If you do what I requested then you will find out that you are wrong. :lol:

Really? through two preseason games against non-starters:

Russell - 13 carries, 99 yds
McGahee - 24 carries, 86 yds

Justasportsfan said:
Man you are stupid. Where did I say I was confident? I was simply trying to find out how our OL was in worse shape than yours which you have FAILED miserably to point out other than your biased opinion. DUH!!!!

ONCE AGAIN, IT IS ALL OPINION.

You have no facts from real games to demonstrate that your OL is better than the Fins OL. Period.

Justasportsfan said:
I'd rather use facts from a game performance than formulate an opinion based on someone else's opinion or an injury list.

So you're also willing to admit that the Bills run defense is in trouble? The first team run defense was killed by Tenn.

Justasportsfan said:
I'd rather use facts from a game performance than formulate an opinion based on someone else's opinion or an injury list.

And I'd rather wait until the real games start.......

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Really? through two preseason games against non-starters:

Russell - 13 carries, 99 yds
McGahee - 24 carries, 86 yds
that's not what I requested stupid. I said last performance. I know why you won't pull it out because they suck :lol:

ATT YDS TD LG
F. Russell 4 -2 0 1
W. McGahee 11 28 1 11

-2 total yds. Drew better rushing nos. than Russell that does that make him a better rusher? :lol:

Mcgahee has 2 td's How many do your starters have? Russell is not even a starter DUH!!!!

Are you implying Russell will be a better back than McGahee?

Back
Top Bottom