well we should start to talk with wally´s agent now | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

well we should start to talk with wally´s agent now

Ogun is really good make no mistake... But he is not facing double teams on every down... And he has not generated anywhere near 18 sacks in one season... To get JT money you should be as good as JT...

Hypothetically speaking, if their salaries were the same, who would you rather have... JT or Ogun? Unless your anser is Ogun or "either one", then Drew is asking too much... But then I guess thats what agents do, shoot for the stars so they can at least reach the moon.

He is a RFA, he won't get more than 1.35 mil. Unless someone wants to give us a first for him, in which case I'd more than happy to have him go.

Freeman has to stay he has looked great the last few games but we need a new punter badly also ogun is worth the money keep himmm!!

Originally posted by finfan54

thats what i thought. but here is something else to consider. the kid we picked up as a free agent. i cant remember his name, but he is on either our practice squad or even our roster! spielman really loves this kid and he could be the next Wally. just something to keep in the back of your mind. If you do put a tag on him for the sake of getting a major 1st rounder, yo do it IMO and get some serious O linemen.

You're talking about otis Grisby, David Boston is a good player, who would have started over Ogun, had he not got his arm or hand broken, Ogun has played very well, we are loaded at DE.

Originally posted by mikefan22
Freeman has to stay he has looked great the last few games but we need a new punter badly also ogun is worth the money keep himmm!!

Not only that, but Marion only has another year or 2 left in him and AF will have to be the man.

I don't think we resign him. We gotta spend some money on the O-line and a QB. I think anybody you put on the other of JT is gonna get 10 sacks a year just b/c of JT.

No way O-Gun is worth JT money. I would take a first rounder for him though.

Back
Top Bottom