We're in trouble | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We're in trouble

njfinfan

Finheaven's "First Lady"
Reaction score
if below is true. If Rick's letting clueless talk to potential players for our team, we're screwed.

"Discussions between the Dolphins and the Chargers about a possible trade for former Pro Bowl wide receiver David Boston intensified Thursday as coach Dave Wannstedt spoke to Boston personally."

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/8166216.htm

if below is true. If Rick's letting clueless talk to potential players for our team, we're screwed.

"Discussions between the Dolphins and the Chargers about a possible trade for former Pro Bowl wide receiver David Boston intensified Thursday as coach Dave Wannstedt spoke to Boston personally."

LOL LOL LOL LOL

LOL... that is messed up. Sadly I somewhat agree, but that is rough.

don't make us start a Wannestadt forum like we used to have a Jay forum, please

:judge: :D

he might be able to play RT. He doesn't even look like a WR. But Wanny will like him more if he can play corner.

Ozzy rules!!

This is what Wanny said to Boston:

"Ahhhh....here in Miami we got a good thing....the thing is dat we like to play good football thing. You know, we like you to come and do dat thing... Ok?.":lol:

We should have let Jerry talk to him. They seem to be very close.

Just a little humor

Originally posted by dolphan39
don't make us start a Wannestadt forum like we used to have a Jay forum, please

:judge: :D

dude. Not meaning to start a meaningless thread. Just thought we could all use a little levity in thise tense time.

nj

what no respect for wanne he's for at least another year so if i'm for the the dolphins i'm for wanne

I heard they were going to make Boston the Tight End and move McMichael to WR....just what I heard though......:)

Originally posted by njfinfan

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/8166216.htm

Yeah goodness knows he didn't help to bring Ricky Williams and Seau to Miami! :eek:

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom