We're in trouble | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We're in trouble

Originally posted by njfinfan
if below is true. If Rick's letting clueless talk to potential players for our team, we're screwed.

"Discussions between the Dolphins and the Chargers about a possible trade for former Pro Bowl wide receiver David Boston intensified Thursday as coach Dave Wannstedt spoke to Boston personally."

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/8166216.htm

Yup

Thats what being a fan is all about.:confused:

Wanny To Boston "You see were close to the Superbowl and we got the talent and when I lead us to another non playoff year you will see how we get even closer with you"

Heres my caption...

Boston: I can bench 400 Lbs.

Wansted: ...Great, and if we sign you, I can bench Greenwood.

Wanny: Hello David??

Boston: Sup?

Wanny:Coach Dave Wannstedt calling

Boston: Yo.. You guys close to getting me the hell out of this ****hole??

Wanny: Ohh yeah... Trust me David, we here in Miami feel that you and Feely are the missing pieces to our puzzle..

Boston: Coo.. Can't wait to line up across from Chambers.. Ricky in the backfield and a revamped O-Line?? Finally I can come to a winner.. Arizona and San Diego have soured me on playing for ****ty teams. Can't wait to travel to J-Ville next January.. Chambers and Boston.. The best 1-2 punch at WR in Miami since the Marks Brothers.

Wanny: Whoa whoa.. Hold up?? You're a Wide Reciever??? ****.. I had thought you were another linebacker.. I was going to line you up next to Thomas at MLB.

Boston: Whaaaa??

Wanny: Damn that Speilman.. Always misleading me.. We don't NEED another WR.. We have Thompson and could always bring back McKnight at a reduced salary.

Boston: Coach?

Wanny: Sorry to waste your time kid.. I hear the Eagles are looking for a Wide Out though.. Try calling them..

*Click*

Back
Top Bottom