Were the Jets about to cut Jason Taylor? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Were the Jets about to cut Jason Taylor?

Ummmmm color me right I believe I saw 3 in a row checkdowns on 3rd down in the 3rd qt and a 4th that Bess broke for a first. I have no Pennington lovefest, just know how Henne goes into a hole.

alright the friendships over...lol and stop hijacking the thread

Hmmmm just like another poster who can't admit their wrong ;-)

lol...don't paint me with that brush...i agree that henne did seem to check the ball down 3 or 4 times with a clean pocket against the bills instead of giving some plays time to develop down the field...heck sparano even pointed that out...in fact i said i didn't think he played all that well in the game and that he needs to play better if we're to have a shot to beat the vikings...he wasn't terrible though...we just need more to win games vs good football teams

Twitter has really changed the way some people view themselves. oh, this world we live in.

How did I miss this thread? A couple of wanna be's tussling in the beginning about whether or not someone is the "Schefter" of the Jests in hopes they could be looked upon as the Schefter and Clayton of the phins.

This incarceratedbob guy didn't become famous on Twitter. He became famous because he's a regular caller and makes regular appearances on WFAN. He's famous enough that the Huffington Post actually wrote two articles about him six months ago, one when he reportedly had died according to his own Twitter account which was supposed to have been updated by family members of his, and a second article when it was discovered that his account had been hacked and that incarceratedbob was still alive.

His Jets updates are regularly posted on http://www.rotoinfo.com/

Again, take it for what its worth. Not a guy that works for any news organization.

I myself am a regular caller to the Mike Francesa show. In no way does that make me a media member or "Schefter" of anything if I were to open a twitter account.

Dude is just a fan who wishes he was a news source. That seems to be a common syndrome these days.

Guy has to know someone in the organizationg, cause he has broken several big stories.

OR he finds stories online that someone who is an actual reporter breaks, then pretends that he has broken them.

OR he dosent really pretend to break stories, he just posts stories he finds, then you pretend that he broke them so that you can pretend that you yourself break stories when none of you are anything more than fans with twitter accounts.

Lucky for them I believe Bryan Thomas is set to have a career year. I didn't see the game last night but I did watch him for a little bit during the preseason. He's slim, active, high energy, playing with more confidence than ever, and looking at the stat line from his performance against the Ravens I take it that showed.

Mark it, Bryan Thomas is going to be a tough guy to handle when we play the Jets.

Yea. Lucky for them. Because after all when you think someone is about to really step up as a player, its practically gold.(COUGH COUGH THROAT CLEAR SEAN SMITH)

Because we all know youre the Mel Kiper/John Clayton of the phins.

Back
Top Bottom