Were the Jets about to cut Jason Taylor? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Were the Jets about to cut Jason Taylor?

ball placement from henne is also gonna be key in that game...he's gonna have to put the ball up under durress with some real accuracy and make some real quick decisions...

anyways...i think i hijacked this thread...my bad lol

ball placement from henne is also gonna be key in that game...he's gonna have to put the ball up under durress with some real accuracy and make some real quick decisions...

Yeah stfu!

Henne has to be a little more bit more aware and feel pressure better...He seem to get blindside sacked alot..At least it happend 2 times.. in the Bills game..

Idk what it is but when we call play action no one falls for it..Kelsay blew by Carey and Henne turned to have him in his face..I was sure he was going to fumble

Several? He is alleged to have broken the Revis story but that claim is from Jets fans. I haven't heard of anything else he has done.

If he is truly this good at breaking several news stories, you'd think he would be working for a media outlet.

That is an awesome picture of Robinson.

The jets offense too complex for Capt.Checkdown & the OL? Thats funny.

Lets hope Thomas Jones & Alan Faneca took the really complex plays w/ them. :chuckle:

incarceratedbob

Adalius Thomas was offered a Veteran Minimum Contract today & he is still mulling the offer. : I hope this guy does not want more $$$ ???

18 Minutes ago....

I see Rob that you already intercepted my tweets.

Since I was the guy that tweeted out about this @incarceratedbob fellow in the first place let me say that I don't know him, I don't have any personal knowledge that he's reliable in any way whatsoever. He claims to have broken several stories about the Jets through his connections, and to be involved with WFAN in some way. He claims that he broke this story about Jason Taylor being on the outs but that Calvin Pace's injury prevented them cutting him, and then Mike Francessa also ran with the same story. He also claims to have broken the Darrelle Revis contract signing about 4 hours before reputable sources had it.

Most recently he claims that two sources that travel with the team told him that Rex Ryan and Bryan Schottenheimer had a shoving/shouting match after the game, about several decisions (among them benching Shonn Greene, and the play calling on the final drive). He said Schottenheimer was the aggressor and that coaches had to separate them, that Ryan doesn't like how complicated Schottenheimer's offense is and that it's leading to mental errors for the OLs and for Sanchez.

He's also "breaking" news that the Jets have visited with Adalius Thomas and are about 95% done with a contract agreement that will be announced by Thursday. So right away you'll get your first taste of whether this guy is on it or not.

Anyone who wants to take this @incarceratedbob guy seriously I suggest you do your own research, look through his Twitter page, do as he himself suggests in his Twitter description and google him...judge for yourself.

I do not believe it appropriate to call him the Adam Schefter of the Jets.

why do you even give a ****?

This incarceratedbob guy didn't become famous on Twitter. He became famous because he's a regular caller and makes regular appearances on WFAN. He's famous enough that the Huffington Post actually wrote two articles about him six months ago, one when he reportedly had died according to his own Twitter account which was supposed to have been updated by family members of his, and a second article when it was discovered that his account had been hacked and that incarceratedbob was still alive.

His Jets updates are regularly posted on http://www.rotoinfo.com/

Again, take it for what its worth. Not a guy that works for any news organization.
Not sure if any other WFAN listener mentioned this but incarcerated bob had also claimed that Lebron to NY was a lock. His calls provide some good humor but I tend to walk away with just that; my 2 cents.

Why is this thread even in the Miami section?

Who gives a rats a$$ about Taylor.

other than your lovefest takes on pennington you're alright... :hi5:

other than your lovefest takes on pennington you're alright... :hi5:

Ummmmm color me right I believe I saw 3 in a row checkdowns on 3rd down in the 3rd qt and a 4th that Bess broke for a first. I have no Pennington lovefest, just know how Henne goes into a hole.

Back
Top Bottom