Were the Jets about to cut Jason Taylor? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Were the Jets about to cut Jason Taylor?

makes me wonder if calvin pace's foot injury is worse than reported...like maybe he has a lis franc injury or something that may put him on ir down the road or maybe something thats not healing properly and the jets are looking for insurance...

one things for sure...no matter who they bring in or play there it's a downgrade to calvin pace's all around game...

Lucky for them I believe Bryan Thomas is set to have a career year. I didn't see the game last night but I did watch him for a little bit during the preseason. He's slim, active, high energy, playing with more confidence than ever, and looking at the stat line from his performance against the Ravens I take it that showed.

Mark it, Bryan Thomas is going to be a tough guy to handle when we play the Jets.

makes me wonder if calvin pace's foot injury is worse than reported...like maybe he has a lis franc injury or something that may put him on ir down the road and the jets are looking for insurance...

one things for sure...no matter who they bring in or play there it's a downgrade to calvin pace's all around game...

99 really didn't stand out in yesterday's game, I could be wrong, but I did not see anything that made me miss him

Guy has to know someone in the organizationg, cause he has broken several big stories.

Or maybe he just throws a lot of **** at the wall and a few pieces stick here and there? Then when that fails he fakes his death! That's a brilliant plan like anyone cares about a dead Jets troll!

Or maybe he just throws a lot of **** at the wall and a few pieces stick here and there? Then when that false fakes his death! That's a brilliant plan like anyone cares about a dead Jets troll!

Just thought it was something interesting to share with the site, but like always some just don't simply care and the bashing begins.

i don't really care who the jets bring in...that defense is straight nasty right now as it is...we got our hands full in 2 weeks against that unit

i'd feel better if we had a better #2 wr about beating them with the pass...cause revis never missed a beat last night...double moves didn't matter in guys hip pocket all over the field...that guys outstanding

i don't really care who the jets bring in...that defense is straight nasty right now as it is...we got our hands full in 2 weeks against that unit

i'd feel better if we had a better #2 wr about beating them with the pass...
I routinely brought up the #2 wr spot in the offseason. most on here loved them some Hartline.

It really has nothing to do with the Fins anymore because even if he's cut the Dolphins wouldn't have him. Sparano has a great relationship with him but Ireland and Parcells do not. Granted, Parcells no longer has veto power, but Ireland wants his young players to develop, they've made that abundantly clear over the past 10 days or whatever.

Just thought it was something interesting to share with the site, but like always some just don't simply care and the bashing begins.

No Roberto you are being to touchy! I am simply pointing out that you can't believe every internet fruit cake with a twitter account! Especially a Jets troll and you are certainly aren't doing yourself any favors by over inflating this hacks rep! I'm not bashing you!

I routinely brought up the #2 wr spot in the offseason. most on here loved them some Hartline.

i don't think he's good enough to beat cromartie with all the tools cromartie has...anquan boldin ate him up and so did derrick mason who's so underrated but brian hartline isn't on that level...imo

if i did see a weakness last night in that jets d it was coverage on the rb out of the backfield...flacco had ray rice one on one with a lb and wide open against that all out blitz over and over and just never gave him the ball...no deep help safety if he throws the ball there it's 6 points...can't believe the oc didn't see that and attack it...i like ronnie brown to beat any of those lbs in coverage one on one...ricky and cobbs maybe too

but henne is gonna have to get the ball out in a real hurry...or he'll be scrambled eggs

Guy has to know someone in the organizationg, cause he has broken several big stories.
Several? He is alleged to have broken the Revis story but that claim is from Jets fans. I haven't heard of anything else he has done.

If he is truly this good at breaking several news stories, you'd think he would be working for a media outlet.

Back
Top Bottom