Wes Welker- Kicker! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wes Welker- Kicker!

I am going to miss Wes. He always gave it his all on the field and was a clutch player. I am happy he got a nice contract, but wish he would have gone to a team outside the AFC East.

he didn't bad mouth anybody.... he told the truth.

Yeah but would Wes have said that had he never been traded? Of course not, he wanted to avoid confrontation and waited till he was long gone before he opened his mouth. Wes is a role player, he knew he has no shot of turning a team around while players like Thomas and Taylor accept the challenge of making this team great again.

He kicked for the Dolphins in 2004 when Mare was hurt. It was actually against the Patriots. He made every kick he tried that game, which caused me to start to hate him.
yep :lol:

Special Teams player of the week that week (he did everything but punt). I am gonna miss that guy in Miami.

Yeah but would Wes have said that had he never been traded? Of course not, he wanted to avoid confrontation and waited till he was long gone before he opened his mouth. Wes is a role player, he knew he has no shot of turning a team around while players like Thomas and Taylor accept the challenge of making this team great again.

Aqua... I don't get this statement.. how does the "while players like..." comparison have any relevance to the comments made by Wes ?

I'm sorry but saying you always wished you were on the other sideline is just wrong. He opened his mouth when he shouldn't have said anything.

Aqua... I don't get this statement.. how does the "while players like..." comparison have any relevance to the comments made by Wes ?

Just saying that is reveals Wes' true personality. Instead of digging his cleats into the ground and getting this franchise on the upside, he jumped ship and went to a made thing. If I had known he felt that way during his tenure with the Fins, I would've called for his release every single day. He's a coward and a punk.

Just saying that is reveals Wes' true personality. Instead of digging his cleats into the ground and getting this franchise on the upside, he jumped ship and went to a made thing. If I had known he felt that way during his tenure with the Fins, I would've called for his release every single day. He's a coward and a punk.[/quote]

This flies in the face of what most Phin fans have said about Welker. Most phin fans say he's a nice player, but nothing you can build a team around, so if thats the case he really has no impact in turning the Phins around does he?. As to your last point that he's a "coward and a punk", why?? Is it because he wants to play for a team that has a Owner, coach, and management that knows what their doing and does everything they can to win??? Please, if Jason Taylor could get out of Mami to play for a winner he would jump at the chance, if you belive other wise your just kidding yourself.

I'm sorry but saying you always wished you were on the other sideline is just wrong. He opened his mouth when he shouldn't have said anything.
yup or take the road like Randy McMichael and say great things about your former team, the team that gave you a spot

I just can't wait till little Wessy runs a crossing route on Zach. You bad mouth the Dolphins, you basically are saying it to the players and I don't think ZT, JT and JP will take too kindly to it.

I dont think he's too worried about it to be honest. ZT, JT, and JP will be too busy chasing Moss and Stallworth around. Not for nothing, but isn't it the Miami players who do the badmouthing of their own teammates (JT on Ginn?)

I know it is only Mini-Camp but can anyone explain this:
watkl9-1.jpg

(by the way this field goal was good)
Belicheck likes players that can do more than one thing so that must be somewhat of a factor in trading for Welker.

Wes Welker is chump. He was a clutch player? Yes. But was he a home run threat everytime he touched the ball? Absolutely Not. We are better off without that Patsy lovin bleep bleep bleep.

Back
Top Bottom