Wes Welker | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wes Welker

Welker is awsome he is the 1st dolphins in like forever to return a kickoff for a td. almost returneda punt agenst the pats.
i just hope that he will be some wr this year as well he did everything else last year.

Actually, I think it will mean the end of the line for Welker.

McQuarters as PR and Harris as KR. This allows us to keep another man that can actually play their position. Remember Saban preaches versatility.

It won't be popular, but I think that's what will happen.

PhinsTD said:
Actually, I think it will mean the end of the line for Welker.

McQuarters as PR and Harris as KR. This allows us to keep another man that can actually play their position. Remember Saban preaches versatility.

It won't be popular, but I think that's what will happen.
I hope not, he was one of the only bright spots last forgetfull year

I liked Welker as much as the next man, but if it comes down to a numbers game for players who can contribute at actual positions and still be returners, I've gotta go with the position players.

Harris or Welker for ST will probably be the decision if RW comes back.

bigow said:
Can you remove 54 off her jersey, i think i see something :tongue:

She's in the swimsuit issue and that's body paint.

PhinsTD said:
I liked Welker as much as the next man, but if it comes down to a numbers game for players who can contribute at actual positions and still be returners, I've gotta go with the position players.

Harris or Welker for ST will probably be the decision if RW comes back.

Welker isn't going anywhere. Kay Jay probably won't even make the team. Saban knows the value of field position.

bigow said:
Can you remove 54 off her jersey, i think i see something :tongue:

thank god ZT dont look like that--Q i think would be a good acquisition at Cb

actually she looks a bit like my missus

Just because we are interested in Mcquarters doesn't mean he will automatically take over as PR. Realistically, we don't have that many guys who have returned kickes on this team, and it would be nice to have a guy that can play a position fairly well and contribute as a returner if needed.

Sirspud said:
Just because we are interested in Mcquarters doesn't mean he will automatically take over as PR. Realistically, we don't have that many guys who have returned kickes on this team, and it would be nice to have a guy that can play a position fairly well and contribute as a returner if needed.

Right, imagine Welker gets hurted then its not bad having a 2nd guy on team that can do it as well. Also hes a good Corner if used right, so he might do some good stuff for us if he would come.

-Welker reminds me of Bernie P. Not great , not an all pro , but a guy who does all the necessary things to win games.

-Bernie is now at ND. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom