West Virginia vs. Georgia | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

West Virginia vs. Georgia

who's taking away who's automatic bid to the BCS now.......:sidelol: :D :sidelol: :D

At least Georgia fans have a short drive home to catch the 2nd half of this game.

Holy cow! The Mountaineers are running wild!

MikeO said:
who's taking away who's automatic bid to the BCS now.......:sidelol: :D :sidelol: :D

At least Georgia fans have a short drive home to catch the 2nd half of this game.

ya know, i hadn't thought about that until you mentioned it. Thats really funny now that you look back at all the crying...inferior teams.. hahaha 28-0

MikeO said:

:lol:

ckparrothead said:
This is sick dude I have Georgia tonight. That sucks.

Looks like you have a bit of hope with that drive. If Georgia can stop WVU, they may be able to get back in this. I have no loyalty to either team. I am just hoping to see a good game here.

Who's over-rated now???

thats all i heard this week is how we didnt deserve to be here...

K-train said:
52 yards !!!

WVU- 28 UGA- 14

Great run. Also, check out post #12 by me. I am just trying to help you out man. I've noticed you have had touble keeping a sig in the past. I posted a resized version that you should be able to keep, this time.

MikeO said:

28-14

U spoke too soon.

I had a feeling that Georgia wouldn't go away, but down 4 TD's is tough to comeback from. Plenty of game left though, which is a good thing!

Regardless of what happens in this game, I dont see Rodriguez staying at WV very long. The guy is an amazing coach and some NFL team will eventually come calling, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom