West Virginia vs. Georgia | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

West Virginia vs. Georgia

Dubfire said:
Regardless of what happens in this game, I dont see Rodriguez staying at WV very long. The guy is an amazing coach and some NFL team will eventually come calling, IMO.

His gimmick offense wouldn't work in the NFL.

Tulane, Clemson, and WVU it works. On the pro level it wouldn't last 5 minutes.

MikeO said:
His gimmick offense wouldn't work in the NFL.

Tulane, Clemson, and WVU it works. On the pro level it wouldn't last 5 minutes.

Urban meyer runs a simialar offense, according to the announcer

Philter25 said:
Wow.... lets see if they can keep up this pace. I expected this to actually be a good close back and forth game....

WVU plays a very interesting defensive scheme and I thought Georgia would be able to run against them.....

31-28. I knew it would be close. :lol:

BIG win for the Big East.

Fake Punt with a 3 pt lead with 2 min to go. That takes balls!

SMadison29 said:
Huge win by West Virginia.

Yeah, and so much for throwing the Big East out of BCS games as well. That pipe dream ended tonight!

i like the both philter and mikeo will judge the strength of entire conferences on one game

kastofsna120 said:
i like the both philter and mikeo will judge the strength of entire conferences on one game

Ummmm noooooooo. Just cause I said I thought the BigEast was the weakest of the power conferences?

I still think the BigEast is the weakest conference...... I was just shocked that WVU went up 28-0 on a very good Georgia team. I didnt expect that from a BigEast team. They proved they belonged in the BCS. However its a shame they play in the BigEast and have no competition.

won money on this game. Go West Virginia
You put money on this game for wvu??? you are a very brave man indeed!

Congratulations to my west virginia mountaineers being the 2006 sugar bowl champions....I thought they were going to let it slip away in the end by freshman sensations pat white and steve slaton kept them in check

Quick stat, wvu running back steve slaton (Freshman) broke tony dorsets sugar bowl record for most rushing td's in a game

Back
Top Bottom