Western compared to the Eastern..predicton | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Western compared to the Eastern..predicton

nuttie_buddie

Own Your Mom
Reaction score
I happen to be looking at the records online and let me tell u the west will be the most interesting playoff series...that i can remember...it will be impossible to predict who will win...i believe the team to beat is still the spurs but these records and teams will be exciting..i also believe that Denver will make it to the playoffs as well...instead of golden state...

The Western 7th(dallas) has a better record then the Eastern 3rd seed(magic)..even king james in all his mightiness would not be in the playoffs in the western conf... Three teams in the east have a record of .500 or worse..in fact every team in the east are still in the "playoff hunt"..including miami and the knicks..The western conf. teams have a winning percentage of .600 or greater...and the 8th seed is only behind five games of the leader...unlike the east which is 25 games behind...

Now i believe the westren first round will be more exciting then the then the eastern second round which is sad...soo far two teams with winning records are out of the western conf playoffs..so far...But the east does have one thing on the west..the two teams with the most wins on there records..Detriot and Boston now..IMO whoever plays the "lebron james and his supporting cast";)...in the second round will not make the finals...as of now that would be the pistons would make it to the finals cuz they would play the magic...

so my predicton is that the Pistons will play someone in the west..now i am not being bias...cause if something change and the pistons played king james..the celtics will play some in the west..and im not sayin king james is going to lose against the pistons or celtics..they could go to the eastern finals but i dont see them goin thru both the pistons and celtics..

so as of right NOW i believe it will be the Pistons and The Spurs..

so there are some facts and predictons..any questions comments concerns..

Other than Houston and Boston, Orlando is one of the hotter teams in the league right now. I feel like it will be them and Boston playing for the Eastern Conference, with Boston winning in 6 games.

In the west, I'm going to go out on a limb and say Dallas and Phoenix play for the Western Crown, with Phoenix coming out on top in 7 games.

Boston in the Finals in 6 games.

Other than Houston and Boston, Orlando is one of the hotter teams in the league right now. I feel like it will be them and Boston playing for the Eastern Conference, with Boston winning in 6 games.

In the west, I'm going to go out on a limb and say Dallas and Phoenix play for the Western Crown, with Phoenix coming out on top in 7 games.

What about Detroit??? Detroit is a hell of a team once again. I still think they are the best team in the East.

Honestly man I have no clue what's gunna happen. I'm not that confident in the Spurs right now. I don't see Houston doing too much. Teams I'm feeling pretty good about are New Orleans, the Lakers and Utah.

Phoenix has been kicking a little *** lately but against mediocre teams.

In the East it's obviously going down to Boston/Detroit. Orlando is a good squad like Cleveland but they just aren't as good.

Detroit's bench this year is a lot improved from 2006 so I see that being a factor.

Right now I'd say Boston gets to the finals but loses to whoever reps the West.

Honestly man I have no clue what's gunna happen. I'm not that confident in the Spurs right now. I don't see Houston doing too much. Teams I'm feeling pretty good about are New Orleans, the Lakers and Utah.

Phoenix has been kicking a little *** lately but against mediocre teams.

In the East it's obviously going down to Boston/Detroit. Orlando is a good squad like Cleveland but they just aren't as good.

Detroit's bench this year is a lot improved from 2006 so I see that being a factor.

Right now I'd say Boston gets to the finals but loses to whoever reps the West.

I think Spurs will be fine. They aren't a regular season team anyway despite them winning a large amount of games every year. They are made for the playoffs.

I still see Detroit in the finals despite Celtics emergence this year. Detroit just knows how to play so well at the right times and they have been there before.

In the West, it is crazy. There are so many teams switching in the seeding every day. My favorite team in the West is New Orleans but you have to wonder how far they can go. I dont see them getting past semis?

In the end, I think it will be a Detroit-San Antonio final again. Detroit wins in six.

Orlando right now would play detriot being the 2nd and 3rd seed..i think that would end in six...being Detriot
Lebron and the Boston Three Party(i thought that was hilarous) will play being the 1st and the 4th seed..Boston wins in seven..
Orlando is good but young i dont think they could beat the pistons...kinda like the bulls last year...

I think Spurs will be fine. They aren't a regular season team anyway despite them winning a large amount of games every year. They are made for the playoffs.

I still see Detroit in the finals despite Celtics emergence this year. Detroit just knows how to play so well at the right times and they have been there before.

In the West, it is crazy. There are so many teams switching in the seeding every day. My favorite team in the West is New Orleans but you have to wonder how far they can go. I dont see them getting past semis?

In the end, I think it will be a Detroit-San Antonio final again. Detroit wins in six.

SA is usually 57-25 at the end of the year but they are usually one or two other teams who would be the same.

This year we could have 6-8 teams with 50+ wins. I dunno man, it's going to be a weird playoffs.

SA is usually 57-25 at the end of the year but they are usually one or two other teams who would be the same.

This year we could have 6-8 teams with 50+ wins. I dunno man, it's going to be a weird playoffs.

Yeah I think the East is already all played out, Detroit and Boston in Eastern Conference Championship. But the West is crazy with the seeding changing every hour it seems. Yeah Denver could win 48 games and miss the playoffs, thats how crazy it has gotten. I am still surprised in Golden State making the run they are. Dallas being a seventh seed and the Suns being what a sixth I believe? Every matchup will be tough in one conference for the first time in god knows how long.

I still think San Antonio is on top of the West because of the big fundamental and Ginobili/Parker tandem. Lakers could be up there but I still dont see them topping SA.

I think SA is one of the few teams that could win despite not having home court advantage. They are such a sound team. I dislike the Spurs, don't know why but always have. But theres one thing that I love about them and its that they play team ball.

Big game tonight for them. If they can win, which I think they will, it should kick start the last 15 games of the year. At best I see them as the #2 seed and at worst #8

Big game tonight for them. If they can win, which I think they will, it should kick start the last 15 games of the year. At best I see them as the #2 seed and at worst #8

You think they could end up being an eigth seed?? I don't see anyway Pop and those players allow that to happen. I think the worst they end up is at five, just imo.

You think they could end up being an eigth seed?? I don't see anyway Pop and those players allow that to happen. I think the worst they end up is at five, just imo.

Hell they're only a few games away from not even being in the playoffs so I definitely thing that's a possibility

Hell they're only a few games away from not even being in the playoffs so I definitely thing that's a possibility

That's true. I still can't imagine them being one of the bottom two seeds or even in the playoffs. What would the playoffs be without the Spurs? That would be so awkward.

That's true. I still can't imagine them being one of the bottom two seeds or even in the playoffs. What would the playoffs be without the Spurs? That would be so awkward.

The most ironic part about that would be that they wouldn't miss the PO's because they weren't good enough, they just didn't have a good enough record.

Sounds simple but then again, who misses the playoffs with a 50-32 record?

Back
Top Bottom