Western compared to the Eastern..predicton | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Western compared to the Eastern..predicton

The most ironic part about that would be that they wouldn't miss the PO's because they weren't good enough, they just didn't have a good enough record.

Sounds simple but then again, who misses the playoffs with a 50-32 record?

Lol I can't believe they just blew a 22 point lead to the Celtics.

The mighty Spurs just blew a 22 point league to the best team in the NBA (withOUT Ray Allen).. Get ready to see BEANTOWN hoisting that TROPHY AGAIN!

Wicked pissah, aint it?

The Boston Celtics ARE the NBA. Don't you posers forget that.

The mighty Spurs just blew a 22 point league to the best team in the NBA (withOUT Ray Allen).. Get ready to see BEANTOWN hoisting that TROPHY AGAIN!

Wicked pissah, aint it?

What a beautiful thing... outstanding win.

bostons is good...but i will have to say.. i am convince chris paul=mvp...37 points and 13 assist or something like that..

Wicked pissah, aint it?

They wont make it to the finals imo. Detroit will beat them in seven in the conf. champ.

Playoffs Teams Games Last Night:

Detroit won last nite..with 136 points..there lookin like champs:woot:..nuggets look good as well i just dont see them missing the playoffs...with AI and Melo...

Houston lost..finally..against the Celtics..celtics look good without ray allen..wondering whether he was a need or a want.:rolleyes2:.houston on the other hand i believe will fall a couple of seeds as the season continues...:(

Lakers beat Dallas by to and dallas definitily was not organized that last play..Kobe look like the mvp again..and dallas prove that they might be worse with Jkidd then the suns is with Oneal...:foundout:

Golden State Lost to the Kings..which is why when its all said and done i believe the Nuggets will be in the playoffs...tough lost..forsure..:(

The suns beat Portland..and the suns look better with oneal every time they step on the court..Oneal 16 points..impressive:beer1:...

and finally Nj and bulls well its the lower half of the seeding in the east..although NJ wins..no ones impressed and on one cares..

Seeding is as Follows...
Eastern: 1 Boston-still the best record
2 Detriot-lookin good
3 Orlando- im getting scared of these guys
4 Lebron and his supporting cast(Cleveland)-idk what to think
5 Toronto-hey they have a winning record
6 Washington-There five hunderd
7 76ers-well u kno there OK..maybe
8 Atlanta-:sidelol:..dude im serious..:unsure:

Western:1 Houston- they will probably lose a coupl of spots
2 La Lakers- Kobe is Back
3 New Olreans-Coach of the Year and MVP on the same team:hi5:
4 Utah- good home team and very underrated..even by me
5 Suns- Climbin the charts,they will take houston spot n the top 4
6 Spurs- digging their own grave so to speak..
7 Dallas- also diggin a grave.but is kidd now the worse trade move
8 Golden State- tough lost...we will see if they will pull it out
9 Nuggets- They will take dallas or States place...to good not too.

Back
Top Bottom