We've gone back in time. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We've gone back in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same, site went down, assumed a deal was done... Same **** happened on HF boards when the Habs signed Slavkovfki to a 8 year deal... At least one of my teams had the balls to work through their insecurity problems...
I'm glad it was the Dolphins. - LOL
Ha-Ha - Hoisted on your own petard! - LOL

I've been seeing a lot of double posts, and I know the site was briefly down the other day. I'd figured Tua had signed and the site was getting crushed.
twins banjo GIF by Soul Train

I thought the same thing

It’s is kind of bummer, though. There were some really good posts today, and there were good exchanges with no bickering in the 2 most active threads.

Same, site went down, assumed a deal was done... Same **** happened on HF boards when the Habs signed Slavkovfki to a 8 year deal... At least one of my teams had the balls to work through their insecurity problems...
The way they are rebuilding the Habs is very smart IMO. You’ve got Suzuki, Caulfield, Slakovsy for a long time and this kid they drafted might be an impact player. Some young defensemen too. I think they need to get better in goal though - perhaps waiting to make a big move after this season w the FAs once the kids have matured a bit more and they have the $$$ ?

If could we just go back another 51 years or so, I could finally see the Dolphins win a Super Bowl.

We just need about 7 months forward time travel for that, both entirely possible with modern known physics and energy production.

I've been seeing a lot of double posts, and I know the site was briefly down the other day. I'd figured Tua had signed and the site was getting crushed.
twins banjo GIF by Soul Train
Site hasn't crashed in years. Give it your best shot.
Software update, there are still a few kinks to be worked out...

The way they are rebuilding the Habs is very smart IMO. You’ve got Suzuki, Caulfield, Slakovsy for a long time and this kid they drafted might be an impact player. Some young defensemen too. I think they need to get better in goal though - perhaps waiting to make a big move after this season w the FAs once the kids have matured a bit more and they have the $$$ ?
They're taking calculated risks with long term contracts that are very likely to be cost effective when its time to make a run. I love the new management.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom