wfan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wfan

Ilovemyfins4eva

Active Roster
Reaction score
im listening now to joe and evan, and honestly ive never heard joe beningo go as crazy as he has just now.

would be alot sweeter to listen to if we would have won.

im listening now to joe and evan, and honestly ive never heard joe beningo go as crazy as he has just now.

Damn it i missed the begining, i'm sure it will be an all day rant though.

ha ha loool i just heard the pod cast... the fat coach..lool that was great, if we only could have pulled it out yesterday it would have been better.

It's hard to imagine Joe being more agitated than when the Jets lost to the Dolphins twice this year or when the Steelers beat the Jets in the playoffs a few years ago. He was positively apoplectic.

Michael

It's hard to imagine Joe being more agitated than when the Jets lost to the Dolphins twice this year or when the Steelers beat the Jets in the playoffs a few years ago. He was positively apoplectic.

Michael
dude, i said the same exact thing to myself, but i think that like when we beat them to end the year, he like knew it was meant to happen, and prepared himself for the scenario. the jets had been collapsing for 3-4 games already and knew it was gonna happen.

if u didnt listen to it, its a must listen to.

TheHerd on ESPN ripped them also. Well, ripped the fans.[The Fans that were there anyway. There were lots of empty seats for that game. They give up so quickly, I mean they had a chance to go to 8-6. Apparently they sent out stuff to Giants ticket holders to buy Jets tickets for next season since the Jets ones aren't selling so well. And they tried to talk about Fins fans in Miami? Our home games have been loud and filled with energy all year.] First ripped them for throwing snowballs at players. Then for throwing the snowballs and missing every time haha.

yea i heard all that stuff today that adults threw snowballs at a 17 year old wearing a falcon jersey. last year i went there and some old guy was telling me to sit down and shut up what his kid right there.

yea i heard all that stuff today that adults threw snowballs at a 17 year old wearing a falcon jersey. last year i went there and some old guy was telling me to sit down and shut up what his kid right there.
ya jet fans r flat out jerks.

back in 02, i was at the dolphin jet game on sunday night at the meadowlands, and i was only 12 at the time so i was very young obviously.

this guy in back of me starts yelling at me to get up for the natl anthem, etc.

i mean i understand the fact that u r supposed to stand up for the natl anthem and its respectful, but i was freaking 12 yrd old. i was young back then and for a jet fan to go crazy on me as i was a little kid just showed me wat little class jet fans have.

i no jet fans will come on here and be like well one person dosent represent us all, etc, and not saying there rnt any classy jet fans, but for the most part they r stupid and arrogant, and classless.

nothing ever happens at Dolphin games, all the fans are class acts. Stop painting the entire fanbase as one, we have our share of idiots as does Miami and every fanbase.

yesterday was a disgrace, I know the weather was awful and many people were snowed in but to have a half empty Stadium for such a big game was disgraceful, you have to find a way to dig out of the snow and get there.

As far as next year, the Giants haven't sold out their PSLs either. The owners of both teams are screwing their loyal fanbases w/ these PSLs. There are certain teams that can't sell tickets well(cough, cough) w/o PSLs so imagine having to pay $4-20K a seat just for the right to buy season tickets. W/ all that all the premium PSL seats are almost gone but I think we can all understand why season ticket sales for the new Stadium have lagged. The Jets and Giants exhausted incredibly long season ticket holder waiting lists b/c of the screw job they are putting on us.

ya jet fans r flat out jerks.

back in 02, i was at the dolphin jet game on sunday night at the meadowlands, and i was only 12 at the time so i was very young obviously.

this guy in back of me starts yelling at me to get up for the natl anthem, etc.

i mean i understand the fact that u r supposed to stand up for the natl anthem and its respectful, but i was freaking 12 yrd old. i was young back then and for a jet fan to go crazy on me as i was a little kid just showed me wat little class jet fans have.

i no jet fans will come on here and be like well one person dosent represent us all, etc, and not saying there rnt any classy jet fans, but for the most part they r stupid and arrogant, and classless.

That's what I did to cope today - listened to Joe B. It only helped a little bit. I know alot of Jets fans that are good fans and don't fit the stereotype but collectively in that stadium, their fans can be brutal. I went every year as a kid and have the same types of stories, even worse.

nothing ever happens at Dolphin games, all the fans are class acts. Stop painting the entire fanbase as one, we have our share of idiots as does Miami and every fanbase.

yesterday was a disgrace, I know the weather was awful and many people were snowed in but to have a half empty Stadium for such a big game was disgraceful, you have to find a way to dig out of the snow and get there.

As far as next year, the Giants haven't sold out their PSLs either. The owners of both teams are screwing their loyal fanbases w/ these PSLs. There are certain teams that can't sell tickets well(cough, cough) w/o PSLs so imagine having to pay $4-20K a seat just for the right to buy season tickets. W/ all that all the premium PSL seats are almost gone but I think we can all understand why season ticket sales for the new Stadium have lagged. The Jets and Giants exhausted incredibly long season ticket holder waiting lists b/c of the screw job they are putting on us.
I am from NY and have been to multilple games at both stadiums, Miami and the Medowlands. You can't tell me that Jet fans don't act ten times worse than Dolphin fans. I am not saying all Jet fans are bad, or even most of them, but a bunch give the rest a bad name. I am sure there are crappy miami fans also, but at the stadium, it is not even close.

I am from NY and have been to multilple games at both stadiums, Miami and the Medowlands. You can't tell me that Jet fans don't act ten times worse than Dolphin fans. I am not saying all Jet fans are bad, or even most of them, but a bunch give the rest a bad name. I am sure there are crappy miami fans also, but at the stadium, it is not even close.

I have the same experience, I won't take my son to the meadowlands until he is much older... its a shame.

Back
Top Bottom