wfan | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wfan

I'm surprised more fans didn't go. Football games should be more fun in the snow when you live in a cold weather place.

The PSLs are crazy. Anyone notice that during Yankees games, there would be a bunch of empty seats in the first few rows where the tickets were over $1000 EACH. And then the seats would be full in the back. Kinda funny. I hate new corporate stadiums. I've been to Giants Stadium a couple times, and the stadium itself was fine to me. Miami is lucky that Ross said he will not build a new stadium.[they just need to move seats closer when the Marlins leave-get back some of that infamous Orange Bowl sound volume closer to the field]

ya jet fans r flat out jerks.

back in 02, i was at the dolphin jet game on sunday night at the meadowlands, and i was only 12 at the time so i was very young obviously.

this guy in back of me starts yelling at me to get up for the natl anthem, etc.

i mean i understand the fact that u r supposed to stand up for the natl anthem and its respectful, but i was freaking 12 yrd old. i was young back then and for a jet fan to go crazy on me as i was a little kid just showed me wat little class jet fans have.

i no jet fans will come on here and be like well one person dosent represent us all, etc, and not saying there rnt any classy jet fans, but for the most part they r stupid and arrogant, and classless.

No offense but this was a stupid post, because there are idiots apart of every fan base. I love how Dolphin fans like to nit pick 2 or 3 fans to bring out the entire fanbase. Every time I went to a game I never saw a opposite team fan get hit or something be thrown at them. But I also don't sit way up top where all the drunks are. I even went to Jets/Patriots and our fanbase hates the Patriots more than any team. Saw some jokes but nothing harmful just playing around.

The team that has the worst fans towards opposing fans is Philly.

I'm surprised more fans didn't go. Football games should be more fun in the snow when you live in a cold weather place.

The PSLs are crazy. Anyone notice that during Yankees games, there would be a bunch of empty seats in the first few rows where the tickets were over $1000 EACH. And then the seats would be full in the back. Kinda funny. I hate new corporate stadiums. I've been to Giants Stadium a couple times, and the stadium itself was fine to me. Miami is lucky that Ross said he will not build a new stadium.[they just need to move seats closer when the Marlins leave-get back some of that infamous Orange Bowl sound volume closer to the field]
Yeah it sucks, its getting annoying seeing these commercials all the time advertising Jets season tickets. They priced them too high and a lot of fans aren't even bothering now.

It was funny seeing the Yankee seats behind homeplate always being open because no one wanting to buy $2500 seats.

I am from NY and have been to multilple games at both stadiums, Miami and the Medowlands. You can't tell me that Jet fans don't act ten times worse than Dolphin fans. I am not saying all Jet fans are bad, or even most of them, but a bunch give the rest a bad name. I am sure there are crappy miami fans also, but at the stadium, it is not even close.

Maybe it's a bit worse but it's not nearly as bad as people make it out to be. we have our share of idiots but remember the jets-Miami rivalry and it brings the intensity in the building up a notch in most games. I saw a game down in Miami and there were plenty of moron dolphin fans there too.

Football fans in general are morons, we have way too many drunken idiots at games no matter what the Stadium.

Those seats were orignally $2500 a game, they reduced them to $1250 during the season:lol:

It's a shame that they are driving the real fans out.

Back
Top Bottom