Whao!! Jets may release santonio holmes wednesday!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whao!! Jets may release santonio holmes wednesday!!

its deff possible they can release him, but i have also heard him reach out to sanchez about trying to gain their chemistry back, so it may be quite possible that the jets give him another chance to gain back the chemistry with his teammates instead of cutting him.

i live in NY, holmes is not getting cut. everyone here on radio keep saying he will not be cut too. just saying

Hopefully the jets stick it out with Holmes and sanchez for the next 10 years....they will never win

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

You are over-reading into this blurb. Almost the whole text was about Holmes and Sanchez trying to patch up. Then on the last sentence the author quickly add if he comes back citing no source that the Jets are leaning that way. I would take that with a huge grain of salt.

Let the Jests stick with those 2 mofos, as the fat pig they call coach continues promising superbowls LMFAO!!!!!

I agree with Trojan that you are reading too much into that piece but it does look like Burress is done with the Jets

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giants/plaxico_shoots_off_4mNyY6gCSU5FKHRvBOWsMM

I can't say I ever remember a WR corp revolting against their QB the way that the Jets have. First Edwards, then Mason, then Holmes and now Burress.

Your wrong

The Jets Wide Receivers never revolted against Sanchez. Edwards loved being here and wanted to stay here. The Jets didnt want him back. Plaxico and Mason never said a bad thing about Sanchez during the season. Plaxico seemed annoyed in the interview but never said a bad word about Mark Sanchez. Holmes had problems with Sanchez over the way he was used but has said he has the potential to grow into a very good QB.

Revolting against a QB is what Owens did to Garcia. That's just an inaccurate statement you made.

can't really comment much cause all I know is that Holmes showed attitude problems in week 17 and there were reported issues here and there.

As a completely unbiased comment, I think the Jets should seriously consider getting an older vet WR that is known for leadership to help Santonio out. In Pittsburgh he had Hines Ward, he still managed to get in trouble here and there but there were no locker room issues. The Steelers made the choice to get rid of Holmes for a 5th (despite having a great year) because they didn't want him to be a bad influence on Mike Wallace.

I would be surprised if they cut him at this point. No question he has been a bust for the Jets and a major headache, but I think they hang on to him.

Back
Top Bottom