What about Larry Fitzgerald. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What about Larry Fitzgerald.

kingfin23

This is the Year
Reaction score
Cardinals might deal him. Be nice if we can ship them Dion Jordan and a 5th for Larry and a 3rd. I'll make that deal. Dion is good. Just not in Dolphins plans.

If we were going to trade for an over 30 wide receiver right now, I'd prefer Vincent Jackson. We sorely need a big-bodied guy with great hands to go up and get away with OPI in the end zone or on 3rd down. TE or WR, does not matter.

I don't think anyone would put that kind of value on Dion Jordan right now

That would be dream come true! Eh but honestly I would rather draft a big #2 receiver on the outside and keep Landry in the slot! Hartline used to be me my favorite dolphin but honestly I've come to realize it's time to part ways with him!

Tanehill deserves a guy with some size who can go get it. Fitz fits that bill although his contract I thought is an issue. Vincent Jackson fits the mold as well and Hickey has to be familiar with him form his Buc days. If nothing else its time to give Matthews some of Hartlines snaps. Next years wish list...Alpha Reciever and a huge seem busting tight end. For all the talk of Tannys weapons he has no tight end and a bunch of small receivers..

Arizona is the mix for the NFC West title and an automatic playoff birth. There is a 0% chance they would trade without a ridiculous amount of compensation, like our first rounder and an impact player.

Sigh I give up

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I notice in every thread someone likes to say "This isnt Madden." Im not sure I get the joke though. Is it because people do not know Madden is a video game or because you are not allowed to make trades anymore in the NFL?

That would be dream come true! Eh but honestly I would rather draft a big #2 receiver on the outside and keep Landry in the slot! Hartline used to be me my favorite dolphin but honestly I've come to realize it's time to part ways with him!

He was my favorite too at one point, but this year it looks like he is playing scared after his injury. I'd certainly keep him around as competition as a backup for a team friendly contract if he is interested. He may bounce back after a year. But I wouldn't plan on using him as a starter, in case he doesn't rebound.

Cardinals might deal him. Be nice if we can ship them Dion Jordan and a 5th for Larry and a 3rd. I'll make that deal. Dion is good. Just not in Dolphins plans.

Why would the Cards pay that much for a #3 from two years ago who can't get on the field and is coming off of two suspensions? I think you're severely overestimating Jordan's worth at this point.

---------- Post added at 06:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 AM ----------

I notice in every thread someone likes to say "This isnt Madden." Im not sure I get the joke though. Is it because people do not know Madden is a video game or because you are not allowed to make trades anymore in the NFL?

I think it's because the OP's trade proposal isn't rooted in reality.

Because, an expensive trade for a player well past his best, with a huge salary at our deepest position, is a proposal that belongs in the realms of fantasy

If we were going to trade for an over 30 wide receiver right now, I'd prefer Vincent Jackson. We sorely need a big-bodied guy with great hands to go up and get away with OPI in the end zone or on 3rd down. TE or WR, does not matter.
It's sad how we see that, yet the guys picking the players don't.

Zona is not trading anyone when they are in the playoff hunt.

If anyone is shopping it's TB who are probably already lining up workouts for next years draft. VJ would be nice to have but I highly doubt we xf oils afford his contract

Fitzgerald's contract makes him undesirable. I wouldn't be surprised to see us draft a WR in the 2nd or 3rd RD though.

Back
Top Bottom