What about Larry Fitzgerald. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What about Larry Fitzgerald.

I would rather find some depth at DB or RB.

I like Fitzgerald, but at this point, he is too old and his contract is too restrictive. Also, I agree with the many posts that Arizona is probably going to win that division.....so why would they deal one of their best weapons. Not going to happen.

If a trade were in the offering......I would prefer to focus on LB's, or even RB. At the running back spot, if something happens to Miller, that leaves us pretty thin.

If we were going to trade for an over 30 wide receiver right now, I'd prefer Vincent Jackson. We sorely need a big-bodied guy with great hands to go up and get away with OPI in the end zone or on 3rd down. TE or WR, does not matter.
You think Vincent Jackson is a better rz receiver than fitz? I haven't watched a ton of Jackson so maybe my perception of him is off but I thought fitz was one of the better receivers at jump balls in the league over the last decade??

Cardinals might deal him. Be nice if we can ship them Dion Jordan and a 5th for Larry and a 3rd. I'll make that deal. Dion is good. Just not in Dolphins plans.

That is like saying I will have sex with your wife in front of you, AND give her anal warts.

Back
Top Bottom