What Albert Breer is hearing when it comes to pick #21... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Albert Breer is hearing when it comes to pick #21...

I mean no, just no at 21. Breer is probably making the speed prototype pick because everyone knows McD loves the type.
Probably, but that would be only half the story.

McD insists that his receivers be willing, and at least capable blockers, as well.

Sure the dude is fast, but at a buck sixty five, would he be able to be anything more than a speed bump for defenders?

I mean, yeah, TH and JW are not big guys, but they aren't anywhere near that light in the pants.

Probably, but that would be only half the story.

McD insists that his receivers be willing, and at least capable blockers, as well.

Sure the dude is fast, but at a buck sixty five, would he be able to be anything more than a speed bump for defenders?

I mean, yeah, TH and JW are not big guys, but they aren't anywhere near that light in the pants.
Yep, not at 21/55. He is very small and drops way to many passes. We have greater needs with those first picks.

Lmao. No offense to you bro, I know youre just the messenger.

This guy says miami has a ton of holes and rattles off a bunch of names from D and the Oline.....

Then proceeds to say we are gonna take a WR.

FFs.
Houtz is usually level headed. He must have smoked and/or drank something odd before posting.

What do we know about Grier? He loves adding to an existing strength early in the draft, and he loves pissing some of us off on draft day. No one saw Cam Smith coming last year, so I wouldn't be shocked at all if Worthy is the pick at #21...

What do we know about Grier? He loves adding to an existing strength early in the draft, and he loves pissing some of us off on draft day. No one saw Cam Smith coming last year, so I wouldn't be shocked at all if Worthy is the pick at #21...
Strength? X is hobbled and slow.

Remember when I told you about the WR rumors people were talking about? 😂

Seriously though I'd be shocked if we draft a WR if any good OL prospect is there for the taking...then again never say never 😂

I’ve been saying never all off season. If we take a WR in the first round I’ll bet this team doesn’t sniff a SB in the next two years.

I hope its true.....just to shut up everyone who yells and screams "smokescreen!"

We get it. Ever year. We know. You are not informing anyone, just stating the obvious.

Lmao. No offense to you bro, I know youre just the messenger.

This guy says miami has a ton of holes and rattles off a bunch of names from D and the Oline.....

Then proceeds to say we are gonna take a WR.

FFs.
I have said for months that we ARE taking a WR, just not Worthy.

Grier's raison d'etre is pi$$ing off lemmings on this site?

Really?

Tell you this, if we select Worthy then we know Grier is just a puppet.

Back
Top Bottom