What Albert Breer is hearing when it comes to pick #21... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Albert Breer is hearing when it comes to pick #21...

Im ok with Keon Coleman at 55.

No need to reach for one at 21.
What a great pick that would be
Stalking Boy Meets World GIF

What I'm hearing about pick #21....

Were taking Oline and if we take Barton or JPJ at 21 don't be shocked. If Fautanu, Fashanu or Fuaga fall they will be the pick but other than that it's gonna be one of Latham, JPJ, Barton or Mims.

At #55 It's likley WR - And there's 9 WRs in the draft I love so I might get one of my guys at #55

I think this really could be the pick. I heard bills & chiefs may take him too. Make no mistake, it’s McDaniel that makes the pick not Grier. Hopefully we can trade down a few spots and get a 3rd

I don’t know much about Worthy other than he’s fast. The Beckham thing doesn’t sound like it’s happening. It’s a good idea to take a wr in the first given that Hill will be gone soon. We can sign Risner and the line will be fine.

If they take Xavier Worthy at 21 then this whole regime needs to be gone including MM.

That would be a HUGE reach.

Especially for a guy I watched drop pass after pass and it always seemed to be at the time when they needed it most.

It’s great to be fast but if you can’t catch the ball consistently then it doesn’t matter how much speed you have.

Worthy @ 21 would be a huge over reach at best and complete neglect of the LOS at worst.

I think we take the BPA at 21 ,with all of the cap room to sign vets after June 1. Hope that someone falls through the cracks

What I'm hearing about pick #21....

Were taking Oline and if we take Barton or JPJ at 21 don't be shocked. If Fautanu, Fashanu or Fuaga fall they will be the pick but other than that it's gonna be one of Latham, JPJ, Barton or Mims.

At #55 It's likley WR - And there's 9 WRs in the draft I love so I might get one of my guys at #55
As always someone will reach and an unexpected player will fall. I just hope it isn’t Grier who reaches.

How can we sabotage the OT prospect we need? Kidding.. maybe 👀

I’ve been saying never all off season. If we take a WR in the first round I’ll bet this team doesn’t sniff a SB in the next two years.

Come On Please GIF by NBA

And if we pick any other position we will? Its pick 21 not 3...Will you give up following the team if they do because they broke the 'never' law?

Bah who cares...this is pointless

Back
Top Bottom