What are the best seats you've had at Pro Player? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What are the best seats you've had at Pro Player?

Gonk

Active Roster
Reaction score
I'm looking to get some tickets for the Philly game in December. I figure, I'm only going to go once this year so I might as well go all out and get some good seats. I'm looking at 45/50 yardline seats (I know, I'm insane) and they are about $300 a ticket.

The best seats I've ever had have been in the 100 section about 20 rows back in the corner of the enzone... then again, I only go to games about once a year.

Basically, my question is- what are the best seats you've ever had at Pro Player? Are the REALLY good seats really worth the money? From what I've experienced, every seat at Pro Player is a good seat...

its worth the money if you have it to spend...ive sat on the 30 and 40 yard line 100 sec..my season tix are 411 row 5 ,,i would rather sit in my seats then spend 300 for the lowers,,but it all depends on you..some like to sit in the end zones...gators

Originally posted by Gonk
I'm looking to get some tickets for the Philly game in December. I figure, I'm only going to go once this year so I might as well go all out and get some good seats. I'm looking at 45/50 yardline seats (I know, I'm insane) and they are about $300 a ticket.

The best seats I've ever had have been in the 100 section about 20 rows back in the corner of the enzone... then again, I only go to games about once a year.

Basically, my question is- what are the best seats you've ever had at Pro Player? Are the REALLY good seats really worth the money? From what I've experienced, every seat at Pro Player is a good seat...
the best seats i ever had were the ones miamian got for me. it was in the nose bleed seats but i like those the best, because if you're not at the 50 at least you can see the whole field!;)

one and only time... Last row, end zone, upper level.. totally awesome..

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
First row upper deck on the 30 yd line........why are these not owned by season ticket holders? :rolleyes:

What are you talking about. They are. The first row of the entire upper section is held by season ticket holders. I know, I asked.

And to answer the question.

I've never had a good seat in Miami. Every game I've ever been to someone behind me asked me to sit down. I put up with for the first two games I went to. After that game I committed myself to going into a diatribe of comments for the person asking the question and I don't sit down.

Enjoy the view of my back if you choose to sit the entire game.

Originally posted by 1972dolphins

What are you talking about. They are. The first row of the entire upper section is held by season ticket holders. I know, I asked.

Then why was I sitting their? We had a group of 8 Bills fans and we had 4 in row 1 and 4 in row 2. We got them from an "inside" source, thus not ALL first row upper deck seats were season tickets.

1991 home opener. Section 214. 1st row. The 50 yard line resided exactly between my dad and I. I mean, I could stand up and theoretically stradle the 50. The best seats I've ever had. And then we had the AC blowing down......nice.

And the tickets were FREE. :D

I don't know the sections and #'s like these guys do but I am happy with ANY seat as long as I am at the game. At the Chargers vs Fins game, I was sitting in the , I think, 400 sect. upper corner of the endzone and I could see the entire field nicely. When you look up at the wall above the 400 something section, some of it is not there. Kinda like it skipped over part of it.

Over the years I've sat in almost every section of the stadium (Pro-Player & OB) and by far the best seats I've ever had are in my house, in the Lazy-Boy right in front of the Big Screen.

I still like night games, but 1pm kickoffs are just too hot to sit there and melt.

Originally posted by Dude
Over the years I've sat in almost every section of the stadium (Pro-Player & OB) and by far the best seats I've ever had are in my house, in the Lazy-Boy right in front of the Big Screen.

I still like night games, but 1pm kickoffs are just too hot to sit there and melt.
i have to agree, going to the games are fun, but a big screen tv at home or a sports bar are the best. you have AC, somebody waiting on you and the advantage of seeing a replay!;)

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet

Then why was I sitting their? We had a group of 8 Bills fans and we had 4 in row 1 and 4 in row 2. We got them from an "inside" source, thus not ALL first row upper deck seats were season tickets.

You got me :confused:. I know I would make my season tickets first row in the 400's anywhere in the stadium.

Except for maybe the handicapped or family sections. Don't want to offend those two groups as the sections are dedicated for people not like me. Anywhere else in the stadium enter at your own risk and don't ask anything of me.

Originally posted by dolfan06
i have to agree, going to the games are fun, but a big screen tv at home or a sports bar are the best. you have AC, somebody waiting on you and the advantage of seeing a replay!;)

Actually sometimes the crowd in the stadium see the replay more than the TV shows, especially on a bad call.

If you want AC and a nice chick waiting on you, you got to pay the price.

I tend to enjoy basking in the heat of the sun with no shirt, a beer, and 75,000 dolfans around me :D:.

I usually take a small radio and earpiece with me so I can fill in the blanks via QAM's broadcast (injuries, etc).

Personally, I prefer the upper deck in the West endzone. Beautiful view of the action. And you get the shade of the scoreboard. :) Only thing is most people there like to sit. :( So the top rows aren't bad.

Back
Top Bottom