What are the best seats you've had at Pro Player? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What are the best seats you've had at Pro Player?

Originally posted by 1972dolphins
And to answer the question.

I've never had a good seat in Miami. Every game I've ever been to someone behind me asked me to sit down. I put up with for the first two games I went to. After that game I committed myself to going into a diatribe of comments for the person asking the question and I don't sit down.

Enjoy the view of my back if you choose to sit the entire game.

I will say if you are looking to be with rowdy fans don't sit in the Club Level, not that there aren't rowdy fans thre but there aren't that many. While the perks of sitting in Club Level are great(Air Conditioning, TV's tuned to all the other games, bar oper the whole game, overhang to block out the sun). I have sat there a few times and the most of the fans just sit there throughout the game.

During the Ravens playoff game a few years ago the Fins had the Ravens backed up inside ther 5-10 yd line, Sam was out there trying to get the crow pumped up and to make noise. There was nobody sitting in the seat next to me so I was banging on the seat doing my part :D, this big(Sam Adams) guy sitting two seats over mus not have liked it because he put his leg over so that I couldn't bang on the seat, so next down I started banging the seat up, he then puts his arm over so it is in the way. Now maybe I am wrong but I don't see what the problem was, aren't we there to be the 12th man as they say.

On the other hand I have been in the upper end zone and it seems everybody in those seats are there rowdy and ready to make some noise.

So even with all the perks I would much rather be in the upper deck or at least the End Zone seats.

Originally posted by 1972dolphins

I tend to enjoy basking in the heat of the sun with no shirt, a beer, and 75,000 dolfans around me :D:.
hell, i did that last year at the faiders game. flew out from california for that one!;)

Originally posted by dolfan06
hell, i did that last year at the faiders game. flew out from california for that one!;)

Me too.. and it was great.. oooppss.. I mean GRRRREAT!!!!!!

Originally posted by Jeep

Me too.. and it was great.. oooppss.. I mean GRRRREAT!!!!!!
the best part was after the game. some dude in his raider rags was in the bathroom yellin DOLPHINS SUCK! and i said "it looks like you assholes got all dressed up for nothin"!:D

Me three!!!! That's where the picture in my Avatar was taken, I was ragging on the Raider fans before the game telling them that we weren't intimidated by them. :evil:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by PhinPhreak
Me three!!!! That's where the picture in my Avatar was taken, I was ragging on the Raider fans before the game telling them that we weren't intimidated by them. :evil:
raiders fans, what a trip. have you ever been to the site called " the dark side. man, what a holloween trip. if they aren't talking about killing somebody, its raping their wife or eating their kids!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by dolfan06

I was there also, but in my white #52 jersey in sec 411 row 26.
Anyway during the game there was this Raider fan in the section running around with a rubber skull. He was clownish and did flip off a few fans. However after the game he went to every Dolfan in the area and shook hands with them in congratuluations(including myself and my brother).:lol:

Originally posted by mf52dolphin

I was there also, but in my white #52 jersey in sec 411 row 26.
Anyway during the game there was this Raider fan in the section running around with a rubber skull. He was clownish and did flip off a few fans. However after the game he went to every Dolfan in the area and shook hands with them in congratuluations(including myself and my brother).:lol:
yeah, there was a raider fan in a hard hat that was rather loud in front of me, but when surtain made the INT he shook hands with everybody!

We sat up in the upper deck. But, compared to the dots at the Metrodome...we could actually see the players numbers! I was amazed. Another thing that made it better was the atmosphere, in Minneapolis there were alot of drunk Vikes fans (it was a noon game lol) and alot of hostility. Being from Iowa I didn't know what to expect of the city of Miami, the people there weren't all that friendly but once we got to the stadium we were being offered food from tail-gating parties of people we've never even met before....FINFANS RULE!

At halftime in Minnesota one Vikes fan yelled out " I say we jump the fish fans!". For a moment I thought the guys was serious. HAHA We would have taken them anyway!

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet

Then why was I sitting their? We had a group of 8 Bills fans and we had 4 in row 1 and 4 in row 2. We got them from an "inside" source, thus not ALL first row upper deck seats were season tickets.

They are all season ticket holders.
I am one and know what is and what isn't available since I want to upgrade to lower rows.

Your block of tix prob. came from a season ticket holder that owns a large block of seats unloading them to a ticket broker or to the box office itself to sell for them. Happens all the time with corp. purchased season tix seats.

Originally posted by PhinPhreak
i'll tell ya one thing phinphreak, tickets were a hell of alot easier to get in florida than they are in san diego!:rolleyes:

Best seats I ever had? 50 yard line club level for the Pats 2 years ago. Very comfy, but not much fan enthusiam there I must admit. The bathroom lines is the big key IMO.

But to be honest, I wouldn't trade my section 129's for anything in the place...east end zone IS the 12th man in that stadium. And plus, I get to point to all the visiting fans in the southeast upper corner and tell them to sit down....man, can the season come already?!?!??

Originally posted by Dude
Over the years I've sat in almost every section of the stadium (Pro-Player & OB) and by far the best seats I've ever had are in my house, in the Lazy-Boy right in front of the Big Screen.

I still like night games, but 1pm kickoffs are just too hot to sit there and melt.

I'm with you there... I really did enjoy going to the Raiders game last season, but when it's all said and done, sitting in front of my 52" High Definition Wide Screen SONY is hard to beat...

And the beer girl is much nicer and is always on time... Of course, I have to bribe her with a trip to Chuck E Cheese for bringing me beer for 3 hours, LOL...

Back
Top Bottom