What are the chances | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What are the chances

Bowl_Bound

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Homegren (sp) from seattle gets the axe this year. If so how do you all feel about his fit here?

Let me add...........I would rather have my testicles pounded flat with a sledgehammer than have "that" guy here.

ouchhhhhhhhhhh

:judge: :judge: :judge: :judge: :judge: :judge: :judge:

I'd much rather have MH than DW.....No question about it.

MH has turned Seattle into a winner, and he started with almost nothing to work with. When he first went to Seattle, they were horrible. Since then, they've been improving every season IMO.....

Dave came into Miami, and inherited a solid team. Since then, we've gotten worse on a yearly basis.....

Take your pick.....:D

PHINZ RULE!!!:fire:

I wouldn't mind Holmgren. He's an offensive minded coach and the D can handle itself.

Originally posted by Section126
Let me add...........I would rather have my testicles pounded flat with a sledgehammer than have "that" guy here.

Soooooo you would prefer he goes elsewhere if seattle lets him go? I am unclear as to what you want based on your vague response.

LMFAO

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
I'd much rather have MH than DW.....No question about it.

MH has turned Seattle into a winner, and he started with almost nothing to work with. When he first went to Seattle, they were horrible. Since then, they've been improving every season IMO.....

Dave came into Miami, and inherited a solid team. Since then, we've gotten worse on a yearly basis.....

Take your pick.....:D

That was my thought.

I really think he would be a good fit here. He is a good coach. Not real good when he tries to be GM too, but when he just coaches his teams are usually pretty good. I would like to see his influence on our offense. I agree our D should be fine.

Doesn't matter if we want him or not, because Seattle is not firing him. He turned them atround.....

Not to point out the obvious but holmgren has been to one playoff game in seattle........................IN 5 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have noticed, his team this year is beginning to fade.

IT WILL BE ONE PLAYOFF IN 6 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not to mention that he has Paul Allens money to play with.

again..........PASS.

Blitz, do you even research things before you post?

Originally posted by Section126
Blitz, do you even research things before you post?

I don't need to do any research when it comes to comparing MH to DW....

Anyone who would rather have DW than MH, is the one that needs to do research IMO....;)

Back
Top Bottom