What are the chances | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What are the chances

Originally posted by Section126
ONE PLAYOFF GAME IN SIX YEARS.

get your head examined.

Look man, you can cry all you want about DW and his methods of coaching. I could care less....

MH - 112 - 72
DW - 76 - 76

MH came to Seattle with nothing. That team was very bad. Since then he's improved that team on a yearly basis. That's my opinion.

DW came to Miami, and we already had one of the NFL's best defenses. Nothing has changed on offense...

Like I said before, take your pick...;)

PHINZ RULE!!!:cool:

ONE PLAYOFF GAME IN SIX YEARS.

get your head examined.
you see i like DW but how many playoff games has he been too ? i believe it's 3 two of which his team was totally man handled , and the one he won ...if it weren't for lamar smith rushing, i believe for almost 200 yards they would have lost as well holgrem is a good coach i would like to see him here but i really would like to see cowher here instead he's a great coach every year he seems to lose some big free agents but he keeps finding players to replace them no problem .this year is an exception though ... but if you keep losing players year after year eventualy it will catch up to them ...and how long has he been coaching the steelers ? quite some time now . so that's who i think would be a great fit with miami .:cool:

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG

Look man, you can cry all you want about DW and his methods of coaching. I could care less....

MH - 112 - 72
DW - 76 - 76

MH came to Seattle with nothing. That team was very bad. Since then he's improved that team on a yearly basis. That's my opinion.

DW came to Miami, and we already had one of the NFL's best defenses. Nothing has changed on offense...

Like I said before, take your pick...;)

PHINZ RULE!!!:cool:

What is MH's record since he has been with seattle?

What is DW's since he came to Miami?

Don't you think that mh SHOULD HAVE a winner by now?

IT HAS BEEN 6 YEARS!!!!!!!!

He might not make it again this year.

What is MH's record since he has been with seattle?

What is DW's since he came to Miami?

Don't you think that mh SHOULD HAVE a winner by now?

IT HAS BEEN 6 YEARS!!!!!!!!

He might not make it again this year.

But using your same theory, shouldn't DW have a winner too?

Section 126, I agree Holmgren is not Lombardi, but let's be fair. He took over a Seattle team that was in shambles before he got there. They drafted Dan McGuire in the first round for God's sake. He may have been to only 1 playoff game, but he has drafted well and turned Seattle to a respectable team in a tough division.
Wanny took over a Miami team stacked with young talent, and they have regressed..........

YES!!!!! Holmgren is def a better coach!!!!! He won a Super Bowl, and he has turned around Seattle. DW was a loser in Chicago and has gotten worse year after year in Miami!!!!!

Originally posted by Dolphin Dan
YES!!!!! Holmgren is def a better coach!!!!! He won a Super Bowl, and he has turned around Seattle. DW was a loser in Chicago and has gotten worse year after year in Miami!!!!!

Looks like a landslide Section 8!!!!!........:tongue:

Now go take out the trash, and do your homework like a good boy!!!....:lol: :lol:

PHINZ RULE!!!!:fire:

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG

Looks like a landslide Section 8!!!!!........:tongue:

Now go take out the trash, and do your homework like a good boy!!!....:lol: :lol:

PHINZ RULE!!!!:fire:

SIX YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are an idiot blitz.

Back
Top Bottom