What Are You Looking Foward To Sunday? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Are You Looking Foward To Sunday?

Seeing is that I don't like basketball... I'm looking forward to the Dolphins game and a birthday bbq at my buddies house Sunday afternoon.

Church, then grabbing a bite to eat and sit and watch the game....regardless of the outcome. As far as the game all I really look for now is to see our guys fighting hard no matter what. We have very little talent on the field right now so how the guys play is what I look for to assess this coaching staff's moxy and ability to overcome. I think I have a pretty good idea of what's on the field now....it's the sidelines that I'm judging now to hope that going forward we have the right people in place to do something with the eventual talent we will acquire.

I'm looking forward to being able to enjoy a Sunday of football without my wife and 2 year old being here lol … as for the game(s) … I don't follow BB so the Dolphins/Jets rivalry is still there … I didn't pick the fins to win in my family contest but a win would still be satisfying … have 0 tolerance for anything the Jets do … unless they implode … can't stand Gase as a coach .... can't stand the Ravens either but I did pick them over NE lol

I look forward to NOT being able to watch the Dolphins, yet again.

I live in a large Central Florida city, but the NFL and Broadcasters have decided that I am only allowed to watch Tennessee vs Carolina. Both are multiple states away.

I'm mere miles away from Dolphins stadium, but alas, Titans and Panthers.

Thanks NFL/TV!

You've made my decision for me and my to do list thanks you for it.

The only game that I've been able to watch without having to pay for an extra package or leave my home was the MNF game last week.

I look forward to NOT being able to watch the Dolphins, yet again.

I live in a large Central Florida city, but the NFL and Broadcasters have decided that I am only allowed to watch Tennessee vs Carolina. Both are multiple states away.

I'm mere miles away from Dolphins stadium, but alas, Titans and Panthers.

Thanks NFL/TV!

You've made my decision for me and my to do list thanks you for it.

The only game that I've been able to watch without having to pay for an extra package or leave my home was the MNF game last week.
Wow. Where is that?

Surely there's a sports bar not too far away that will be showing it?

Bengals bye week, so we don't have to read any longer how Bengals are ahead of the Dolphins for the #1 overall pick.

Dont they have the harder strength of schedule which would have them picking ahead of us even while having the same record?

I have the ticket but the divide between good/bad this year has been substantial this year. Not a ton of parity going around.

I might watch the Steelers Colts matchup and see if the Colts can take care of business.

As for our team in good with Adam Gase giving us a giant eff u like he did Denver. it only helps us in the long run

Dont they have the harder strength of schedule which would have them picking ahead of us even while having the same record?
I don't know if they do or not, but I think the weaker your strength of schedule the higher your pick. You get rewarded for losing to the poorer teams.

Lots and Lots of Cover 0, and after that, some Cover 0. A buttfumble, some ghosts, A. Gase sitting at the end of the bench pretending to draw up a play, and popping Amyl Nitrite caps. And a close loss, to ensure a higher pick than the jests.

The Ever Practical And Willing To Short My Mother For A Profit VIPER
LOL @gase sitting at end of bench

I want to beat the Jets so Gase can answer questions how he lost to his former team that jettisoned all their good players and are actively tanking.

Back
Top Bottom