What Are Your Draft Day Plans? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Are Your Draft Day Plans?

Sleeping, by the time we pick on Thursday.

Go out to dinner Friday night.

Putting baseboard down over new floor throughout house Saturday. Probably hang out with our friends Saturday afternoon.

Just a typical weekend.

Get lawn mowed tonight because of impending rain; work like an animal tomorrow to prep and leave lesson plans for sub on friday because vacation day on Frida
Stay up late Thurs, maybe with my son it will depend on his 17 yr old mood, and watch the first round. Probably on the phone with my girlfriend as she watches a little.
Friday night girlfriend is coming over for a draft party. (Just the two of us)
Then Saturday in and out and celebrate the end of the draft with my 2 year anniversary with my GF with dinner out.
It's Christmas in April. But better, because it's cheaper. And better weather.

Draft picks and chill.

My man!

Cry into my pillow as we pass on Drew Lock for some guy who will be out of the league in 4 years.
You do realize Drew Lock is the 2nd comming of Jay Cutler. It shouldnt be depressing if we pass on him. Plus think about how much better the 2020 QBs are. It makes it easier. I understand wanting a QB, I totally get it but dont let it ruin the draft for you, we have tons of holes and alot needs to be done to put a team together that any QB will thrive in.

For those of you looking for a new beverage to try and aren’t too classy to try this..

Go get Natty Lights new drink “Naturdays”. I’m serious. Go do it right now. It’s a strawberry lemonade beer

Comes in this cute little pink and yellow can w/ flamingos on it. So drop the ego and just take the dive. It’s not sugary, it hits/feels like beer but is actually a delicious strawberry lemonade flavor.

It ain’t normally my lane, and I hadn’t had a natty light in years, but god almighty some friends brought it over last weekend and I’m hooked

$4 for six tall boys. Can’t beat it

Prepare for man card jokes though

For those of you looking for a new beverage to try and aren’t too classy to try this..

Go get Natty Lights new drink “Naturdays”. I’m serious. Go do it right now. It’s a strawberry lemonade beer

Comes in this cute little pink and yellow can w/ flamingos on it. So drop the ego and just take the dive. It’s not sugary, it hits/feels like beer but is actually a delicious strawberry lemonade flavor.

It ain’t normally my lane, and I hadn’t had a natty light in years, but god almighty some friends brought it over last weekend and I’m hooked

Sounds like a redneck wine cooler

It essentially is. Not sugary at all though.

But in my parts we are largely touted as such. Farm land Midwest

So do w/ that what you will :lol:
They have them here in FL too at some bars. I'm sure they will be popular now that the heat is arriving. I've tried a Traveler grapefruit beer and the Leienkugel (sp?) Shandy's, they were good, just not something I could drink a lot of. I got summoned to Mich Ultras by my Dr. , one step above NA beers so I can live with it.

You left out the umbrella you put in it

They have them here in FL too at some bars. I'm sure they will be popular now that the heat is arriving. I've tried a Traveler grapefruit beer and the Leienkugel (sp?) Shandy's, they were good, just not something I could drink a lot of. I got summoned to Mich Ultras by my Dr. , one step above NA beers so I can live with it.

Summer shandy is damn good. And I’m pretty much strictly domestics when it comes to beer

Love everything about the craft beer industry, have forced myself to try it several different times, but man they just taste like ****. All of em

Got the T-Bones marinating, Coors light in the fridge and family coming by to sit outside and watch the draft on the deck.

Weather is supposed to be mid 80s tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom