What Bills fans are saying...... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Bills fans are saying......

The_Phish said:
I read all the posts. To be honest its not like the S#$t the Bills fans talk on our message board. The gerneral consensis is that its a 1-2 punch with Ricky and Ronnie...... Ricky the best backup in the East.......I can smell the fear! I wish the Bills fans weren't such homers when the come to Finheaven!

As a bills fan I can understand why the fins would be happy with their running back stable.....it is true....Ricky Williams IS the best backup running back in the east......

The problem is you dont know what you have in Ronnie Brown yet.....it sucks for him because your line is poor.....they have even more questions then the bills do because of our LT spot......it is going to be a year or two before Ronnie is going to really be able to showcase his talent as the fins rebiuld their line.......

I dont wee Ricky on your team past this year....but as of right now they have the best tandem in the east....I also agree that Willis needs to get a full year under his belt before we as bills fans start talking smack....I personally think he could be a top 5 back......but we will have to see on that.....

Do you think Buffalo is the only team mocking the return of Ricky? I know New England, New York or the rest of the NFL is not scared of him...maybe when we get to see him week 5/6 depending on whether its a four game or four week suspension, opinions will change, but seeing as you have Ronnie Brown, i dont have the slightest idea why any of you would welcome Ricky back, its not like you need him like u did last year, I was amazed how all of you believe now that hes back from smoking genja all day, he will be the same back...Cmon people

Finsletmedown said:
what the hell has Willis done?

he had over a thousand yards in 11 games, and hes a game breaker and makes plays like the time he was running down the sidelines and hurdled a defender against the rams it was sick, that and hes a good all around back hes got power and finnesse hell be a top five back in no time, ronnie brown is a good pick for the dolphins hes a powerful back like ricky was and he can catch extremely well out of the backfield which will be vital with the qbs the phins have they need all the help they can get but i agree one day ronnie will be a good back for phins cause he fits the system well, also stop all the talk about boston he hadnt done anything since he was on the cardinals

ScrepsMJ said:
Ricky is still better than Willis McHegay
That's really all you got? Ricky Williams led the league in rushing and was a productive back for years while McGahee has only had one season under his belt. McGahee has had more injury problems than Ricky as well. These are just two things off the top of my head that you could have argued that would have made sense. Nope, you just call him gay. Forget about football I'll just make up something. You know I was reading a paper a few months ago that hypothesized that most homosexual persecution came from homosexuals within the closet. Their persecution stemmed from the fact that they hated their own same-sex attraction, thus took it out on other homosexuals. Pretty interesting... does it strike a chord with you? Remind you of anyone close to you? (sarcasm)

Disclaimer: I don't think you're gay, just trying to display how stupid it is to randomly going around labeling people. It's ignorant. We're all adults let's act like them.

Back
Top Bottom