What Bills fans are saying...... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Bills fans are saying......

Boik14 said:
Willis is top 5 in talent but hes not top 5 in performance....at least not yet. But we dont even know how R Brown stacks up vs willis or anyone yet. So i think the willis/brown debate is TBD for now until we see what ronnie can do....
That's exactly my point Boik. To say Ronnie will be better than Willis at this point is crazy. We have to wait.

Wagon Circler said:
Remind me when Ricky won a rushing title...

wagon are you a football fan oooo wait you are a bills fan lmao ricky won the rushinh title in 2002 1800+ but ill 4 give you cause you are a bills fan lmao:rofl3:

Wagon Circler said:
That's exactly my point Boik. To say Ronnie will be better than Willis at this point is crazy. We have to wait.
And vice versa. But yes, i agree.

Until Ronnie takes a snap he cant be better or worse than anyone.

I have high expectations for him, as we all should considering he was a #2 overall pick but that doesnt translate into stats or play. hes still unproven. As is Willis, who really hasnt started and shouldered the load for a full year.

Wagon Circler said:

OK, now you are putting words in my mouth. Show me where I said that.

In fact, I even said AT THIS POINT IN TIME Willis is the best back in the East.

I said Ronnie, in the future, will be the best back in the East. That could be one, two years down the road.

:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

DolphinDevil28 said:

I said Ronnie, in the future, will be the best back in the East. That could be one, two years down the road.

Oy...At this point as in you said it tonight....

DolphinDevil28 said:

IMO if and i think he will be the ole ricky is the best back in the east show me a rushing title from another rb in the east that had 1800+

jason_taylor said:
IMO if and i think he will be the ole ricky is the best back in the east show me a rushing title from another rb in the east that had 1800+
In the two year span in which Ricky was so dominant he had the most rushing attemps ever....IN THE HISTORY OF THE NFL!

Wagon Circler said:
In the two year span in which Ricky was so dominant he had the most rushing attemps ever....IN THE HISTORY OF THE NFL!

maybe but no 1 else has rushed 4 1800 and they knew he was going to run the ball :shakeno:

Wagon Circler said:
Because the coach of his team put the weight of the offense on his shoulders that shouldnt be held against him. He did what he was asked to help the team win. Instead of villifying RW for that, he should be praised for shouldering a load which few Rbs, if any could carry.

Boik14 said:
Because the coach of his team put the weight of the offense on his shoulders that shouldnt be held against him. He did what he was asked to help the team win. Instead of villifying RW for that, he should be praised for shouldering a load which few Rbs, if any could carry.

true 100% :evil:

Boik14 said:
No question about that Boik. I think that is a testament to Ricky's durability more than his skill, however.

Edit* Hey 1,000th post...on a dolphins board, go figure.

hey wagon one question what are you going to do when the put ricky and ronnie in the back field at the same time answer that 4 me

Back
Top Bottom