What Bills fans are saying...... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Bills fans are saying......

DolphinDevil28 said:
I added it on before you quoted it holmes.

Come on, WC, I thought you were cool. What, is it that time of the month right now?
Just because we have grown to accept one another's views doesn't mean I'm going to let you get away with making posts like the one you did in this thread.

The only reason you say that is like I said...Hope..and Brown plays for the dolphins. If Carnell Williams was selected by the dolphins you would say he would be better than Willis and if you had selected Cedric Benson it would have been the same thing.

Come on DD28, do I really have to go into this?

So, um....getting back to the subject, what WERE they saying??

:hmmm:

Wagon Circler said:
Just because we have grown to accept one another's views doesn't mean I'm going to let you get away with making posts like the one you did in this thread.

The only reason you say that is like I said...Hope..and Brown plays for the dolphins. If Carnell Williams was selected by the dolphins you would say he would be better than Willis and if you had selected Cedric Benson it would have been the same thing.

Wrongo, buddy. I wanted Ronnie from Day Uno, not Caddy. I think Caddy is Willis, just with less power.

Ronnie is so versitile it is ridiculous.

:moon:

Sorry to keep everyone waiting....

but its surprisingly positive and they seem a little worried about Ricky's return this season. Here are a few exerpts.........

"..And whose to say that William's will not be the starting back at some point during the season? I'll bet this guy comes back better than ever which is a scary thought IMO. Whether his past behavior negates that possibility remains to be seen but I seriously doubt that Ronnie Brown is that much better than Williams."--bills fanatic

"I doubt it will take Saban 5 years to get the fins back to being a contender. I just hope their OL won't help their running game. Ricky and Ronnie could be one hell of a 1-2 punch."--Justasportsfan

"I honestly dont think the phins are bad at all....in fact I think they have a chance to make a playoff run....They have a good D, not great, but good...and now that they got Ricky back, their already stacked recievers can get open more....say what you will about Mcmichael, the kid is a hell of a football player.....IMO, Ricky was the best back in the league when he was at his peak. When Ricky gets a full head of stearm, its hard to get him down. They are in the same boat we are in...if the offense comes around, there is a legitimate shot at the playoffs."--WillisMcNasty21

"A philisophical troll thinks this potent and explosive miami rushing attack may even be better than, dare I say it....the Cowboys. Big Ricky is going to be force when he gets his groove back. And Ronnie Brown is the 2nd best back to come into the league the last 5 years behind Julius Jones. This young Miami squad should definitely challenge for a wild card spot if the pieces fall into place this year in south beach."--Philosophical Troll

There were also a couple of posts that were hating on our new running back combo, but to me they seemed like lame, nervous attempts to squelch the buzz around this new, potent tandem.

Wagon Circler said:

we are coming 4 you wagon ricky will rip the afc east apart:evil:

DolphinDevil28 said:
Wrongo, buddy. I wanted Ronnie from Day Uno, not Caddy. I think Caddy is Willis, just with less power.

Ronnie is so versitile it is ridiculous.

:moon:
Whatever you make *think* doesn't really factor into the equasion at this point. Willis was phenominal last year at under 100%, he's only going to get better. Ronnie Brown has yet to play a down in the NFL. Hope train, hope train.

MarksBrothers85 said:
Sorry to keep everyone waiting....

but its surprisingly positive and they seem a little worried about Ricky's return this season. Here are a few exerpts.........

"..And whose to say that William's will not be the starting back at some point during the season? I'll bet this guy comes back better than ever which is a scary thought IMO. Whether his past behavior negates that possibility remains to be seen but I seriously doubt that Ronnie Brown is that much better than Williams."--bills fanatic

"I doubt it will take Saban 5 years to get the fins back to being a contender. I just hope their OL won't help their running game. Ricky and Ronnie could be one hell of a 1-2 punch."--Justasportsfan

"I honestly dont think the phins are bad at all....in fact I think they have a chance to make a playoff run....They have a good D, not great, but good...and now that they got Ricky back, their already stacked recievers can get open more....say what you will about Mcmichael, the kid is a hell of a football player.....IMO, Ricky was the best back in the league when he was at his peak. When Ricky gets a full head of stearm, its hard to get him down. They are in the same boat we are in...if the offense comes around, there is a legitimate shot at the playoffs."--WillisMcNasty21

"A philisophical troll thinks this potent and explosive miami rushing attack may even be better than, dare I say it....the Cowboys. Big Ricky is going to be force when he gets his groove back. And Ronnie Brown is the 2nd best back to come into the league the last 5 years behind Julius Jones. This young Miami squad should definitely challenge for a wild card spot if the pieces fall into place this year in south beach."--Philosophical Troll

:eek: Let me get this straight: BILLS fans said all these things? Again: :eek:

Wagon Circler said:
Whatever you make *think* doesn't really factor into the equasion at this point. Willis was phenominal last year at under 100%, he's only going to get better. Ronnie Brown has yet to play a down in the NFL. Hope train, hope train.

Don't take my word for it, read all the pre-draft write-ups about Ronnie. It ain't what I *think.*

I know this much, Ronnie is more of a sure thing going into his pro career right now than when Willis was, right around the time when doctors were calling his knee a "TRAIN WRECK."

Like I said, Willis is the best RB in the East right now. But just look at Ronnie's potential and athletic ability. He's coming to take that spot.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Don't take my word for it, read all the pre-draft write-ups about Ronnie. It ain't what I *think.*

I know this much, Ronnie is more of a sure thing going into his pro career right now than when Willis was, right around the time when doctors were calling his knee a "TRAIN WRECK."

Like I said, Willis is the best RB in the East right now. But just look at Ronnie's potential and athletic ability. He's coming to take that spot.
I'm not arguing how they looked coming out of college...The only reason the bills got McGahee when they did was because of that injury he had. Willis has turned out to be the steal of that draft. If he hadn't been injured, Willis would have been a top 5 selection in a draft class which was much better than the '05 class. Ronnie has potential, Willis has shown us a preview of what's to come. Willis has not reached his full potential either, mind you.

Wagon Circler said:
I'm not arguing how they looked coming out of college...The only reason the bills got McGahee when they did was because of that injury he had. Willis has turned out to be the steal of that draft. If he hadn't been injured, Willis would have been a top 5 selection in a draft class which was much better than the '05 class. Ronnie has potential, Willis has shown us a preview of what's to come. Willis has not reached his full potential either, mind you.

And you think Ronnie has?

Many analysts have said that Ronnie is the best running back to come out since Ladanian Tomlinson. That span would include Willis.

DolphinDevil28 said:
I'm talking sheer talent wise. McGahee blows Dillon out of the water.
Uhhhhhh NOT AT ALLL!!!!!!! Im sorry DD but anyone who can have 4-5 straight 1200 yard years in Cincy is uber talented. In terms of pure talent Dillon ranks in the top 3 league wide! He is simply a running machine.

Bills fans are saying "hmm, a barefoot running back? Do you think it's an omen, maybe Willis should report barefoot, do you think the Phins are up to something? Maybe it's a secret, maybe that is the key to their Super Bowl championships!".....:)

FireWrongstedt said:
:eek: Let me get this straight: BILLS fans said all these things? Again: :eek:
Wow, now i dont think i was nuts when i thought these things! :lol:

DolphinDevil28 said:
And you think Ronnie has?

Many analysts have said that Ronnie is the best running back to come out since Ladanian Tomlinson. That span would include Willis.
Haha, come on you are making my argument for me. Of course Ronnie hasn't. :lol: The fact of the matter is that Ronnie Brown is ALL potential right now. Willis has delivered, and has shown what's in store for the future. Ronnie Brown has showed nothing on an NFL level.

Back
Top Bottom