What Bills fans are saying...... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Bills fans are saying......

"I think Saban is highly overated, especially after watching him coach in last years cap one bowl."

Their admin speaks before he thinks. If he really remembered that game, he would know that the Tigers came back from being 12 points down in the fourth, scoring a touch down in the last minute of the game to take the lead. It took a GREAT play in the final seconds by the Iowa QB to put the Hawkeyes back on top.

Wagon Circler said:
Haha, come on you are making my argument for me. Of course Ronnie hasn't. :lol: The fact of the matter is that Ronnie Brown is ALL potential right now. Willis has delivered, and has shown what's in store for the future. Ronnie Brown has showed nothing on an NFL level.

Ugghh, this is useless. :shakeno:

You'll just have to see Ronnie when he suits up.

And notice how you keep dodging what I say about the analyst's remarks about Ronnie being the best back drafted since LT.

screw all you bills jets and pats fans because in the coming years the miami dolphins will rule the nfl and ricky and ronnie will run over you not once but twice a year.go fins

DolphinDevil28 said:
Ugghh, this is useless. :shakeno:

You'll just have to see Ronnie when he suits up.

And notice how you keep dodging what I say about the analyst's remarks about Ronnie being the best back drafted since LT.
I have never seen that documented anywhere. Furthermore, I really don't invest a lot into what "draft experts" have to say.

I'll put it to you this way...

You saying Ronnie Brown will be better than Willis (arguably top 5 back in the NFL) Is like me saying JP Losman will be better than Donovan McNabb. It's just a whole lot of hooplah.

9gg5qt-1.jpg

"For the last time, I DO NOT GIVE A DAMN WHAT A BILLS FAN THINKS!!" -Nick

Wagon Circler said:
I have never seen that documented anywhere. Furthermore, I really don't invest a lot into what "draft experts" have to say.

You saying Ronnie Brown will be better than Willis (arguably top 5 back in the NFL) Is like me saying JP Losman will be better than Donovan McNabb. It's just a whole lot of hooplah.

But you would just be making that up. My opinion has been echoed by others. (non Dolphins fans)

Let's just wait and see, eh?

DolphinDevil28 said:
But you would just be making that up. My opinion has been echoed by others. (non Dolphins fans)

Let's just wait and see, eh?
That's obviously all we can do, and that was my argument. We have to see what Ronnie can do first, we already know what Willis can do.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Don't take my word for it, read all the pre-draft write-ups about Ronnie. It ain't what I *think.*

I know this much, Ronnie is more of a sure thing going into his pro career right now than when Willis was, right around the time when doctors were calling his knee a "TRAIN WRECK."

Like I said, Willis is the best RB in the East right now. But just look at Ronnie's potential and athletic ability. He's coming to take that spot.

devil i have to agree as of right now but when all is said and ricky will be the best rb in the east and he will be back to his form and be running wild again :evil: ricky imo will be in the best shape in his life and he has alot to prove (cridics) ricky will once again show why he won the rushing title :evil:

Wagon Circler said:

Willis is top 5 in talent but hes not top 5 in performance....at least not yet. But we dont even know how R Brown stacks up vs willis or anyone yet. So i think the willis/brown debate is TBD for now until we see what ronnie can do....

Back
Top Bottom