What Bills fans are saying...... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Bills fans are saying......

Wagon Circler said:
No question about that Boik. I think that is a testament to Ricky's durability more than his skill, however.

Edit* Hey 1,000th post...on a dolphins board, go figure.
Congrats @ 1000!

However, regarding RW, its his vision and cutting that make him great. Hes not lightfooted but because he sees everything he makes the right cut the overwhelming majority of the time and follows it up with brute force or a speed burst; whichever is necessary. RW's willingness to run inside, toughness and durability that set him apart and make him exceptional. He has a great blend of attributes where he can do a little of everything.

I missed seeing 34 in aqua and orange....but I KNOW London Fletcher didnt :)

Boik14 said:
Congrats @ 1000!

However, regarding RW, its his vision and cutting that make him great. Hes not lightfooted but because he sees everything he makes the right cut the overwhelming majority of the time and follows it up with brute force or a speed burst; whichever is necessary. RW's willingness to run inside, toughness and durability that set him apart and make him exceptional. He has a great blend of attributes where he can do a little of everything.

I missed seeing 34 in aqua and orange....but I KNOW London Fletcher didnt :)
Yeah, Ricky was a monster, there's no doubt about that. Ricky made most of his yards after initial contact, it will be interesting to see if he can put back the weight he lost that made him able to do this, and if not, see if he can adapt to playing at his new weight.

Wagon Circler said:
Yeah, Ricky was a monster, there's no doubt about that. Ricky made most of his yards after initial contact, it will be interesting to see if he can put back the weight he lost that made him able to do this, and if not, see if he can adapt to playing at his new weight.

well the last i heard he was what 226 you can bet that he will be up to the weight that saban wants him to be he has what another month to gain 9 lbs im pretty sure he can pick that up and be in better shape than he ever was :evil:

Wagon Circler said:
Supposedly its his thighs taht are noticeably thinner and im not thrilled about that. Thats exactly where tacklers used to slide off or get overpowered. Ricky had a massive lower body. Im sure hes going to add more weight on. he was 195-200 a few months ago. His 1st game isnt til 4 weeks into the year so he has time to still add 10-15lbs of muscle.

jason_taylor said:
well the last i heard he was what 226 you can bet that he will be up to the weight that saban wants him to be he has what another month to gain 9 lbs im pretty sure he can pick that up and be in better shape than he ever was :evil:
He reported to camp @ 213 today. He hasnt been @ 226 since his playing days.

Boik14 said:
He reported to camp @ 213 today. He hasnt been @ 226 since his playing days.

sorry bro but i guess i read a post that wasnt true but the was a artical saying he was 226 i guess they were wrong :confused:

jason_taylor said:
sorry bro but i guess i read a post that wasnt true but the was a artical saying he was 226 i guess they were wrong :confused:
NP, wasnt trying to get on you or anything. Guess you read bad info, which happens i guess.

but i think he will be very very close to his old weight by the time he gets to the 4th game of the reg season

jason_taylor said:
but i think he will be very very close to his old weight by the time he gets to the 4th game of the reg season
agreed. I been saying that since he said he was coming back months ago! :D

Boik14 said:
NP, wasnt trying to get on you or anything. Guess you read bad info, which happens i guess.

thats ok bro if you had the right info that is what i wanted to know thanks

It took three pages of reading garbage to finally read something that pertained to the damn thread.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Gotta agree with that right now.

BUT, Ronnie Brown on the other hand....will be. Overall.

Based on what? McGahee has shown promise, but hasn't done it for a 16 game season. RW has.

i'm supprised they didn't do into a vicious rage and start swearing and crying. thats normaly what happens to bills fans when we do something good or bad.

MarksBrothers85 said:
"I doubt it will take Saban 5 years to get the fins back to being a contender. I just hope their OL won't help their running game. Ricky and Ronnie could be one hell of a 1-2 punch."--Justasportsfan
WTF???? Who is using my handle over there? I would never say such a thing. Ricky blows and blows til' he gets the munchies and then he takes a break and starts blowing again. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom