What Bills fans are saying...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Bills fans are saying......

Ricky Williams 2 years ago was a better back than Willis McGahee, whether or not he is now remains to be seen. But i have a strong feeling he wont be, Ronnie Brown on the other hand, i agree, will be a better back than McGahee in time. Hopefully not too long, i'd hate to have to deal with Bill fans telling us who's better for the next 5 years.

Wagon Circler said:
This has got to be one of your worst posts ever DD28. This paints you in homer.

Why is that? Trust me, I wouldn't be the first person overall, Dolfan or not, to predict that Ronnie will be the best running back in the AFC East in the future.

...besides I agreed with you about Willis being better than Ricky, and FOR THE TIME BEING, I think he's the best running back in the division.

How is me predicting that that will change paint me in "homer?"

Wagon Circler said:
No...He's not.

I must have missed something!! Did Willis lead the NFL in rushing yet?

OK until then the case is clear and cut! RW did it behind a div II OL!

DolphinDevil28 said:
Why is that? Trust me, I wouldn't be the first person overall, Dolfan or not, to predict that Ronnie will be the best running back in the AFC East in the future.

...besides I agreed with you about Willis being better than Ricky, and FOR THE TIME BEING, I think he's the best running back in the division.

How is me predicting that that will change paint me in "homer?"

I thought Dillon was the best back in the East last year...

with Ricky comming back i belive he is now the best in the east, even with 1 year removed and 15pounds lighter

DolphinDevil28 said:
It's a super ridiculous assumption. All you are basing it on is what Ronnie did in college *wow* (Willis was better in college) and hope..Your argument in 90% hope. It's lame, it's stupid, it's stupid and lame.

Finsletmedown said:
I thought Dillon was the best back in the East last year...

with Ricky comming back i belive he is now the best in the east, even with 1 year removed and 15pounds lighter

I'm talking sheer talent wise. McGahee blows Dillon out of the water.

Wagon Circler said:
It's a super ridiculous assumption. All you are basing it on is what Ronnie did in college *wow* (Willis was better in college) and hope..Your argument in 90% hope. It's lame, it's stupid, it's stupid and lame.

What's lame and stupid is you only quoting 1/3 of my post. Selective reading.

I read all the posts. To be honest its not like the S#$t the Bills fans talk on our message board. The gerneral consensis is that its a 1-2 punch with Ricky and Ronnie...... Ricky the best backup in the East.......I can smell the fear! I wish the Bills fans weren't such homers when the come to Finheaven!

Wagon Circler said:
Bull**** selective reading. You edited it after I quoted you. Don't play games.

I added it on before you quoted it holmes.

Come on, WC, I thought you were cool. What, is it that time of the month right now?

DolphinDevil28 said:
I added it on before you quoted it holmes.

Come on, WC, I thought you were cool. What, is it that time of the month right now?

Oooooh, hey WC, do you need some ointment for that burn?

FlyersCupCrazy said:
Ricky Williams 2 years ago was a better back than Willis McGahee, whether or not he is now remains to be seen. But i have a strong feeling he wont be, Ronnie Brown on the other hand, i agree, will be a better back than McGahee in time. Hopefully not too long, i'd hate to have to deal with Bill fans telling us who's better for the next 5 years.

Off topic, but I have to say something: the Flyers suck. Thank you. Carry on. :D

Back
Top Bottom