What do the dolphins need to make it to the Super Bowl? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What do the dolphins need to make it to the Super Bowl?

I dont think that the coaching staff has a big a problem with Jays productivity but more his durability...i really think that griese is exactly what they said he is goin to be a real good insurance policy

I think its a combo of killer instinct and luck.....they need the killer instinct to put teams away and not allow them to get back into the game.....they also need to be lucky enough to stay injury free for most of the season....definitely the second half of the season so they can hopefully get on a hot streak late into the year....one that will carry them all the way to the SB.....

Originally posted by justafan

:lol: :lol:

I think you need a qb who is above average who can make things happen when it matters most. Not that Fiedler is bad, but the fact that the fins are thinking about bringing in Griese who is "arguably" just as good if not better simply implies that your coaching staff has some issues with the qb position.

Is that why you guys didn't make the post season last year. because your qb couldn't make it happen when you needed him too. :lol: Back at you.

Originally posted by justafan

:lol: :lol:

I think you need a qb who is above average who can make things happen when it matters most. Not that Fiedler is bad, but the fact that the fins are thinking about bringing in Griese who is "arguably" just as good if not better simply implies that your coaching staff has some issues with the qb position.

The coaching staff had issues with Ray Lucas backing up Fiedler, that's why they want Griese.

Outside of getting rid of Dave and Bates getting fired. I think Miami needs to bring in T-Buck, JR, Derrius Thompsonm Sammy Knight, and Brian Greise. The only other aspect is keeping RW healthy, abd ti have CC dtep up to a true #1 WR.

Heart and a new Head Coach.

A real X and O guy to go along with the talent. A firey QB who could put the team on his back.

Gruden would have gotten you guys a ring last year.........

What do the fins need to do to get to the Super Bowl? Win the AFC Championship :lol:

On a side note, Justafan, you seemed to have tamed a bit. I remember you used to try and stir us up and stuff. Now you seem to contribute like a normal person. What happened? Did you finally get the rest of last year's football season way up there in Buffalo and realize the Dolphins finished ahead the Bills? :lol: Just kidding bro. It is actually nice to see opposing fans contributing in a productve manner. Remember though, this don't mean I like you. Have a good one.

This team is a legitimate starting quarterback away from being a Superbowl contender.

This team is already a Superbowl contendor. This team needs intensity, thats it......

i find it hilarious that buffalo fans are hardest on fiedler...he's 4-0 against them. 2-0 at the ralph, including that rally from an 11 point deficit in 2002

Back
Top Bottom