What do the Fins do next | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What do the Fins do next

slk018

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
After picking up Parker in the first, and basically Stills in the third whats next?
All LB re on the board. I think we have holes at LB, G and could use a rb and corner. I do not want another project red shirt guard, and I think we can get a rb like Cobb, Robinson, Davis etc later. Or we trade back and recoup our 3rd. Dawson, Kendricks, Perryman, and the dude from Miss State are still on the board.

I say, Get me a real Freakin MIKE already!!!

I say, Get me a real Freakin MIKE already!!!

tumblr_inline_mykvevWLXJ1sohk3w.gif

Ummm....We have a Real Freaking Mike....Tannebaum!

Didn't we have a Real Freaking Mike at WR...then traded him for pennies...where are those 10tds going to come from...lets get real

BPA. Hopefully that Is Kendricks at that spot but I'll be surprised to see him there.

The more I think about it...I could see The Fins going with a trade back. That may be a good plan.
But this team needs one thing, we have all the weapons and a Great Qb- Just get a real freakin Mike and be done with it! Address corn in FA and get a read and 3 down MIKE

The more I think about it...I could see The Fins going with a trade back. That may be a good plan.
But this team needs one thing, we have all the weapons and a Great Qb- Just get a real freakin Mike and be done with it! Address corn in FA and get a read and 3 down MIKE

I can see that...need someone to QB the defense...you think Kendricks has the best hips of the group?

I can see that...need someone to QB the defense...you think Kendricks has the best hips of the group?

I agree with that. Dawson may have best instincts IMO. But, Kendricks is way more athletic with better hips. I just don't want a guy who looks like tarzan plays like Jane.

I agree with that. Dawson may have best instincts IMO. But, Kendricks is way more athletic with better hips. I just don't want a guy who looks like tarzan plays like Jane.

Don't want that...

Kendricks has good speed, can cover, cover really well...may have the best recognition of the group

Would love to some how get 2 picks today. Get are 3rd round pick back.

I don't think they will be able to get that kind of value in a trade down. Look at the two trades in the first round, no one was willing to give up any real value to move up.

Back
Top Bottom